Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 80  Next »
531 to 540 of 791
User Details are only visible to members.
Ladies, those books aren't written for people like "us." But I'm kind of relieved to see your reviews. I guess I'll skip it for a while, then. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I was curious if it would live up the hype.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Neither can I, there are by far better, and by far more erotic books written, and may I add written better!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I had a blah week-end so decided to read 50 shades of grey to see what the hoopla was about. I can't believe people are saying this is the most erotic story they've ever read. I fell asleep twice reading it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)
Sticking my tongue out, Wolf, and not in the good way! (although that can change if you ever come see us again!)

Thinking about reading Crazy by William Peter Blatty. Any reviews?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
pssssttttt.....G, how about staqrting at the beginning darlin?

hehehehehehehehee

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
There are some wonderful quotes in Brave New World, and pretty interesting concepts, now that I've read it as an adult.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
oh duh, where did I get 1000 Shades of Grey?

I have a stack of books to read...ah, where to start?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
50 Shades Of Grey

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
haven't had time to read much in the last couple of months but I did read a great book on Sally Rand a couple of weeks ago. Excellent book on a wonderful lady sent to me by a wonderful person :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)
Love Kazuo Ishiguro. After I read Never Let Me Go, I ran around telling everyone how great it was. When pressed to explain the plot, I could never sell it to anyone! It is tough to boil down without sounding silly. I was surprised that it was picked up to be a movie? Enjoy your trip, Mrs. L.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 80  Next »
531 to 540 of 791
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.