Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 89  Next »
531 to 540 of 888
User Details are only visible to members.
daintypet : Reading Game of thrones and it is brilliant! pick it up!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I have something right here you can read.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm reading the back of a shampoo bottle...even though I shave my head.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
I am actually writing my journal/memoir, whatever the fuck you want to call it. Writing down my thoughts helps me.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Some of these posts you write are book length. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thanks for reminding me I need to charge my Kindle. Was at a great part of a book last night when it bleeped and said battery low. Hate when that happens...ANY battery!

People who don't read? Idiots, yes. Especially when they seem sort of proud of it.

My mom had to put the cereal box in between my brother and me when we were little or else we'd fight b/c we couldn't stand to look at each other! , I always wanted the back of the box so I could read it.

I usually have more than one book going at a time, but right now I'm just focused on the one. I really need to be writing too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I remember being nervous that one of my girls would turn out to be "not a reader." I actually fretted over this! Now I find myself saying things like "stop reading before you walk down the stairs" or "can we talk about something other than characters in books?" We have a house full of people who'd rather read than do almost;-) anything else!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Joan, A Game of Thrones, the first of seven novels in the Song of Ice and Fire series is excellent, as are all of the them. If you choose to start reading it, know that you won't have to look for another tome to read for a very long time!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
Finished The Help. I thought is was good but I also think it was missing something. It was okay.

Looking at reading Games of Thrones or the Green Dragon Tattoo trilogy.

I cant imagine not reading! My xhusband would say he wasn't a reader. So maybe it means they are idiots? lol jk*

joan*

Username hidden
(962 posts)
Gina, I'm sure you would enjoy the Carole King book. Brought back a lot of memories of music for me. I can't understand not being a reader either. Of course, being a writer could have something to do with that. I'm loving my Kindle though, no more trips to the library and never having to read a cereal box when I'm out of reading material.

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 89  Next »
531 to 540 of 888
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.