Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 92  Next »
511 to 520 of 915
User Details are only visible to members.
what to read what to read what to read...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
How Israelis And Palestinians Negotiate: A Cross- Cultural Analysis of the Oslo Peace Process - Tamara Cofman Wittes

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Goodness! I'll be offering books to Ms. Rdy more often. Why, oh why, did I let your sweet husband slip away without me getting in at least of feel of his very nice arms? Boo hoo.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'm getting into bed with a new lover, the API 1104. She's looking to be a damn fine one from what I've seen so far.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Ms. Rdy- the book is currently at the hotel as I am an idiot and left it in the drawer. Once the hotel sends it to me, I'll happily ship it back to you. Or deliver it in person, for a price ;-)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Thanks Scandle... I'll keep an eye out for it.

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
Steve, you can probably buy a DVD copy of what they've shown so far on HBO for Game of Thrones. My family and I, all huge fans of the books, think they've done a good job bringing it to life. Of course some of the detail gets lost, but the sets, the acting, the plot line, etc. sweep you into it very quickly.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Ah! It's on HBO! That's why I didn't know of it. Quit spending money on HBO years ago! lol

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
Just picked up a book from the airport bookstore about the real life of Sybil. It was an absolute impulse buy but that case has always fascinated me. I'm looking forward to knowing how much of it was faked and how much was real.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Well heck Pet! I didn't even know there was a series! lol

Steve

Miamisburg OH
Username hidden
(219 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 92  Next »
511 to 520 of 915
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.