Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 1810331051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 703   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Burglary: The Discovery of J. Edgar Hoover's Secret FBI

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16433 posts)
I hear you on that, I can definately be the same way. Its the Gemini lol. We have the ability to really be blunt when frustrated or hurt. My filter becomes non existent and whatever is in my mind will come out my mouth. I did this at the bar not long ago. The girl was being very catty towards me, and because I was hurt I cut her right at the knees. Even though she did make comments first I felt absolutely horrible when I saw the look on her face. Initially I felt how does it feel...but then I felt that I dropped to a level I am better than. Where Jay is concerned I def have my moments, esp. if I am in a lot of physical pain. I have learned to walk away or tell him, now is just not the time.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You'll like Memoirs of a Geisha. The movie is beautiful, but the book is better, of course.

Stephen King's Song of Susannah, part of the Dark Tower series (one more to go after this one) The Surrendered Wife, which is not what most of you prob think it is...hahaha. I tend to be critical, and want to quit being such to my husband. If I'm critical to people I don't love, I don't care so much. But he doesn't deserve it, and I'd like to learn to shut up before I say things that I wish I had not said.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I am a history geek. Right now I am reading Tennyson's Idylls of the King. My next one I want to read is the memoirs of a geisha.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Based on a recent post by Sassymama, and the article she attached on swinging, last night I bought an e-book called, Swingland: Between the sheets of the secretive, sometimes messy, but always adventurous swinging lifestyle.

I'm only a few pages into it, but so far, its right on the money.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8332 posts)
I just finished reading/listening to "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson. There were a few too many lives for me, but it was a good read and made me interested in reading more about London during the Blitz.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5133 posts)
The Psychopath Test - Jon Ronson

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6809 posts)
I'm on a rare non-fiction spree. I've read some local history lately and I am wating impatiently for Mr. Cincy to finish up Bill Bryson's One Summer. He's a MUCH slower reader than I but the book was gifted to him so he got fist dibs. He's chuckling out loud and reading me passages but I want the whole deal.

I'm reading Tuck Everlasting with the children even though they are long past the age of needing to be read to.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3954 posts)
The Wolf Gift ~Anne Rice

Not her best work...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"The Secret Lives Of The US Presidents"

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 703   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading