Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  ... 80  Next »
502 to 511 of 797
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost, I read that years ago, it was very good.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
Do you really think she should have gotten out of the truck?? I have read the book and watched the movie several times... And I just don't know how I feel...

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
I also love the movie. Sorry y'all, its been a very, very long week lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
my ultimate fave book, which I need to read again, is the Bridges of Madison County. I also love the book. And the crazy bitch should have got out of the truck.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
That's a definite must read for me. I really like the movie.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
I read The Help and liked it so much I recommended it to my mother, who grew up with a black nanny in Alabama. She liked it so much she recommended it to her friends at the retirement complex. It made for some very interesting conversations. The movie was mostly faithful to the book, though some things were left out.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
The Help

joan*

Username hidden
(962 posts)
I am looking for another book to read. I finished reading my last and was like "and now what??"

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm not big on Magazines...Burlesque Bible, Pin Curl, Pole Spin, Vertical Fitness and my mag from the AFAA are the few that I read. Most of those only come out every 2-3 months. I canceled all my horse mags a couple years back.

Right now I'm in research mode for a new act for a upcoming show.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
Dan is a very focused reader, wherever he is, pool, home, in the car, on a plane (sounds like a bad dr Suess book). I am currently reading Crazy School by Cornelia Read. It has me intrigued, but I can't put my finger on why.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  ... 80  Next »
502 to 511 of 797
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.