Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  45.1  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  ... 80  Next »
492 to 501 of 797
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed

Honestly not up on that. What is the link to Goodwin and the Peace Corps?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Doesn't suck, but I never got into comic books. Just thought I would try it. The story line is a lot different and I think they did a better job in the show.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
The Walking Dead

I don't like comic books, but the show is so good...

Username hidden
(795 posts)
*Secretary General of the Peace Corps... *

Don't start me on that [not that you are but...], I just finished watching the Whistleblower!

A true story based on the experiences of Kathryn Bolkovac, a Nebraska cop who served as a peacekeeper in post-war Bosnia and outed the U.N. for covering up a sex trafficking operation in (Bosnia-Herzegovina).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh, and in the 'can it get any better' category Mrs Kearns-Goodwin will likely be traveling with her husband; Richard N. Goodwin, adviser and speech writer for the Kennedy's and Johnson administration. Secretary General of the Peace Corps...

Can you say swimming FAR above your pay grade? DAYum! Makes me feel like a kid again...heheh.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Re-reading 'Team of Rivals' by Doris Kearns Goodwin.

About Lincoln and his choices for his cabinet and how he worked with them.

A good friend of mine (at least I hope so, we fucked each others wives) writes for a major conservative magazine and was her student way back when and a friend today. He has promised me a meeting (dinner?, hot damn!) with her at some point this year and it's been years since I read the book.....

Can you imagine reading a history book like this knowing that you will be able to ask the author at least one question about it over dinner? He has assured me that she is a wonderfully friendly professor type and loves to talk...... I am SERIOUSLY looking forward to this!

:-D

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Re-reading the Diary of Anne Frank.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Robert's fantasies...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Websites on how to write a good cover letter...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20593 posts)
Do you really think she should have gotten out of the truck?? I have read the book and watched the movie several times... And I just don't know how I feel..."

with my entire soul yes, I believe she should have got out of the truck.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45.1  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  ... 80  Next »
492 to 501 of 797
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.