Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 83  Next »
21 to 30 of 827
User Details are only visible to members.
"...and takes place at a resort that may or many joy be similar to Desire"

I think I see the signature of Google autocorrect. But then again many joy be.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
Current: "Life on the Swingset" is his podcast along with an ever changing ensemble. The podcast is hugely entertaining to go along with its educational merit. Cooper totally sounds like a no it all blowhole the initial time you listen, but he is anything but. "A Life Less Monogamous" is his first foray into fiction and parts of the story are based from his own life experiences. His earlier work "Life on the Swingset" is essentially a collector of his blog essays that he wrote to describe his feelings on the incidents, people, and feeelings that led him to 'ethical non-monogamy', polyamory and to dwelve into exploring his own sexuality. Both are great books to read. And if anything it helps you to answer yourself questions. In a few months, 'Enter the Swingularity' which is the follow up to ALLM and takes place at a resort that may or many joy be similar to Desire.

What I don't like is that he can get very preachy on certain things esp. the whole election issue. Nor am I fan of the whole 'progressive swinging' that he and his cohorts are all proponents of.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
Thanks Fokkers.

I clearly recall when I first heard him on a podcast that I enjoy. He has one of those voices that make him sound like he weighs 350 pounds. It was instantly unsexy, and they talked shop and podcasting for about five minutes. I almost stopped listening but then he got on subject and he was so interesting I've been wanting to hear more of his perspective ever since.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
Re-reading "A Life Less Monogamous" by Cooper Beckett. Pretty good story line and it doesn't sugar coat swinging. The follow up should be dropping in the next 3 months.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
Timothy Zhan and the Cobra series. Fun reading good sci fi.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4304 posts)
The Prince of Darkness - 50 years reporting in Washington ~ Robert D. Novak

and

The Swans of Fifth Avenue ~ Melanie Benjamin (delightful)

One heavy - one fun just to break things up

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4405 posts)
black arts ~ faith hunter

and

daring greatly ~ brené brown

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15491 posts)
I have both Adriana Trigianai's 'Rococo' and Judy Blume's 'In the Unlikely Event' on digital loan from the library. Both outstanding and favorite authors- yah!

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
The teachings of MLK have made a huge impact on me.

I just finished The Girl on the Train. I enjoyed the mystery and the three-dimensional characters.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
I've spent a fair amount of time this MLK Day reading a collection of speeches and sermons by MLK. A lot of wisdom there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13688 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 83  Next »
21 to 30 of 827
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.