Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 711   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For a second, I thought that you meant Yugo Bobby. Thank goodness I was mistaken.

I'm reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
Can the political discussion and Bobby's endless attempts to change all subjects that are on these forums be moved elsewhere? why is he constantly trying to take all the topics into political discussions? isn't one topic moved to politics enough for him? Go back to where you belong!

I'm reading:

The History of Zionism - Walter Laqueur

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
I am reading the newest from Anne Rice, I truly enjoy her work. I also enjoy reading the dribble put forth in some of the forums by certain shall we say highly self important mommies basement dwellers.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(243 posts)
seems like you are stuck on the same page all the time.....

obey your masters, You know they won't fire you. You still bore me **** YAWN****.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Besides thinking the same thing each time I see you post, I thought you righties were all about retaining your freedoms?

You cry when an employer wants to make a weapon free work place, but demean others when they want to retain freedoms to hold someone accountable for causing harm to another?

The hypicoracy is strong with you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
YAWN....... after reading the last post.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
For the past two days, I have read my new contract for employment.

I fear that I shalt not be employed for much longer as I cannot agree to forego my rights to compensation vie law suit against those who would harm me. (clients of my company)

I won't be quitting, they will have to tell me that I am fired. At which point in time I file for unemployment.

Personally I find this contract offensive, disrespectful and down right unethical.

The conditions if employment should never include foregoing your rights to compensation in full and for pain and suffering. Least of all when it includes deliberate acts such as assault, attempt murder, ect.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Trooper is on book 4 of game of thrones.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
OK, anybody reading? Just finished Game of Thrones, saw quite a few that were reading it or going to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably be starting the next book shortly, but what I think I will start next is one of my birthday presents, The Criminal Conversation of Mrs. Norton - a true story about the first feminist legislator. Criminal conversation was the term for adultery in the UK in the 1800's; she managed to get divorce rules re-written such that women would have access to their children and not become penniless upon diovorce. It sounds interesting and entertaining.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7003 posts)
Scandle, that's funny. I haven't given up old-fashioned books so I don't know if I would find that I would prefer reading some books in print versus electronically. The Ben Franklin autobiography happens to be one of those leather-bound editions, which seems entirely appropriate!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7003 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 711   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading