Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have two very close friends who serve in our armed forces. When I asked why they sacrifice and serve, both said that it's to insure that all Americans can continue to exercise their constitutional right to sue because of injury. As we've all learned in H.S. history class, much blood has been spilled around the globe in order to protect this inalienable right.

I think when I'm done reading Unbroken, I'm going to read the U.S. Constitution and the Bill Of Rights, but just the sections on tort law and litigation.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8679 posts)
Damn spell corrector sueing

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I wonder if Bobbie H's parents looked into curing Trojan for leakage. Just wondering?

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Improvise, make a blindfold. My hubby is very creative when it comes to gadgets ;). The very first time when we had sex, he had my wrists secured to a shower head, using his belt!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
christ is on crutches???? holy shit, what did he do to get them? You would think he could heal himself ?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch! He really is bent on getting every topic moved to Politics! WTF?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
Sex at Dawn. Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jetha. Great book.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Sb3:

1) the righ to sue because of injury is something my family has fought and some bled to protect. It is offensive that anyone would support any company making it a condition of employment, or for you to hurass someone that is standing for their rights.

2) if my company terminates me for not signing my rights away, it isn't my fault it is theirs. (already talked with legal advice)

3) You righties cry when the employers want to ban private weapons, but want to demean me for standing up for my rights? Hypicoracy alert!

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7684 posts)
Looks like I'll be stepping into the ASME section IX soon enough.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Currently reading - Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking.

I couldn't get past the first book in the 50 shades series... I think the best part of that book was the email exchanges between the two... the rest was pretty boring. I don't understand why those books received so much attention.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 717   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading