Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just finished "Arcadia' by Lauren Groff

It's an interesting fiction novel about a commune in the late 60's and later, with lots of character development.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Power and Terror, Noam Chomsky

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Finished "Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal," Jeannette Winterson. Had a few good passages, but wish it would've been less preachy and name-dropping. Thought it would appeal to me b/c she is adopted into a very religious, rigid family, but it wasn't as good as it let on to be.

Drown, by Junot Diaz, on the other hand, was excellent. ten stories interwoven and set in the DR. He's a unique and interesting and honest, raw, writer.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
nik......id rather try the brail method

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6849 posts)
I'm reading Mrs. Cincy's left breast, thanks for providing the glasses for a better view.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I'm kinda bouncing between two at once: 'Haunted' from Palahniuk and re-reading World War Z because the trailer for its' movie adaptation looks so atrocious.

She's reading some romance novel slop about fairies and elves I think. Don't tell her I said that.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I'm deeply into the ASME B31.1.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
"The Origin of Feces: What Excrement Tells Us About Evolution, Ecology, and a Sustainable Society [Paperback] David Waltner-Toews"

Does the Boinkster have a nom de plume?

I just finished The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd. It is young adult (don't judge) and a quick gothic mystery read.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Happy Endings by Mimi Deidrich

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
This one sounds like a winner:

The Origin of Feces: What Excrement Tells Us About Evolution, Ecology, and a Sustainable Society [Paperback] David Waltner-Toews

An entertaining and enlightening exploration of why waste matters, this cultural history explores an often ignored subject matter and makes a compelling argument for a deeper understanding of human and animal waste. Approaching the subject from a variety of perspectives—evolutionary, ecological, and cultural—this examination shows how integral excrement is to biodiversity, agriculture, public health, food production and distribution, and global ecosystems. From primordial ooze, dung beetles, bug frass, cat scats, and flush toilets to global trade, pandemics, and energy, this is the awesome, troubled, uncensored story of feces.

w ww.amazon.c om/gp/product/177041116X/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=177041116X&linkCode=as2&tag=weiruniv-20

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 717   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading