Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 700   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Origin of Feces: What Excrement Tells Us About Evolution, Ecology, and a Sustainable Society [Paperback] David Waltner-Toews"

Does the Boinkster have a nom de plume?

I just finished The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd. It is young adult (don't judge) and a quick gothic mystery read.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3900 posts)
Happy Endings by Mimi Deidrich

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
This one sounds like a winner:

The Origin of Feces: What Excrement Tells Us About Evolution, Ecology, and a Sustainable Society [Paperback] David Waltner-Toews

An entertaining and enlightening exploration of why waste matters, this cultural history explores an often ignored subject matter and makes a compelling argument for a deeper understanding of human and animal waste. Approaching the subject from a variety of perspectives—evolutionary, ecological, and cultural—this examination shows how integral excrement is to biodiversity, agriculture, public health, food production and distribution, and global ecosystems. From primordial ooze, dung beetles, bug frass, cat scats, and flush toilets to global trade, pandemics, and energy, this is the awesome, troubled, uncensored story of feces.

w ww.amazon.c om/gp/product/177041116X/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=177041116X&linkCode=as2&tag=weiruniv-20

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

The format of this book is just plain nonsensical, and still completely in line with the story within a story within a story. The words; Creepy, frightening, and the expression "Totally Fucked-up" are all appropriate ways to discribe this book, and yet, none are quite enough to explain this to anyone who hasn't read it. Honestly, the only way to understand this book is to attempt to read it. I'm getting the most odd looks when I start turning the book sideways, upside down, holding pages together like a Mad-Magazine last page, and flipping through pages with only a single word on them. It's absolute bliss for a guy who loves things to be difficult.

I'm told the ending will make me question a great many things. I so can't wait. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
The second book of the Caliban's war series.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
reading is good for the mind........mr leeza found another body part that it was good for :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6545 posts)
I just finished Cloud Atlas and I was telling hubby about it, post-coital, and he turned around and fucked me again.

Now, that's a good book!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Masters, Does your FEMA reading include the AWS D1.8 seismic structural welding code including FEMA requirements?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
she could read me a naughty story anytime....and then we could emulate it

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6545 posts)
Ms. Leeza, do you read them with the same accent/dialect the Mr. uses in the sporting news? I'll admit, the female version could raise BT's BP among other things.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 700   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading