Whatcha reading : Swingers Discussion 18103310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Peg I am a huge fan of Bittman. His simplicity and minimal approach to food really appeals to me. I've got several of his books including that one!

Right now I'm reading: Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web

Fascinating stuff!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
How To Cook Everything Vegetarian - Mark Bittman

A friend gifted me this book, and I am having such a good time reading it - especially sauces and salad dressings - two things I normally never make myself. This week on my carb day I am going to make Garlicky Mashed Potato Pie with Cheese

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Ugh, iPad screwed up... Brandon Sanderson (final author) said that Universal studios has bought the rights for The WoT series.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Okay, ms leeza and for those who care: apparently Branden found another site with better choices for actors...

takoren .tripod. com /id8.html

I love the choices of Sam Neill and Christopher Lloyd.

People keep picking dark haired Perrins though. Yes they look wolffish, but I could've sworn Perrin was blonde and Mat Cauthon was dark haired.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Leeza,

I should have stated lots of posts in politics. Sorry.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Wow!

So a search came up with this site on IMDB for a (serious?) proposal of characters...

w w w.imdb. com /list/9iSlFf1VkA4/

Lord I'm getting old. I don't recognize too many....

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
No I haven't heard anything regarding a movie. I wonder who could portray Thom Merillin or Gareth Byrne, or Lan for that matter...hmmmmm.

Yes I bought the whole series again on a book exchange site to which I belong, but I think it isn't necessary to go ALL the way back. I think about #7-8 is prolly just enough. :)

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Good points MrsRdy! Have you heard anything about a movie? I'm thinking if they can make Game of Thrones work, it might be time to do a cable series based on Wheel of Time.

#14 just arrived, so I just need to decide when to re-start the whole thing again. I had some other reading goals this year, guess I'll be cutting back a little on my presidential biographies and my 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die plans...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
2tryinfor4 and ms leeza.

I did read # 13 and am waiting on receiving #14 and final in the Wheel of Time series by robert Jordan. It's nice to see this finally come to an end. Character development has been good througout the 20+ years the series has been going on, lol....of course except for the 3 main characters' confidence when it comes to women. There they are still boys. But nevertheless, I wouldn't mind running into Perrin Aybara in a swing club....

Wouldn't the casting for a movie of this series be fun to do?

I just finished reading The Glass Castle. Yuk. I have truly got to find more lighthearted reading...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Lots of posts that aren't factual, with Tbr's departure and several others, and the addition of RollyPolly and his lap poodle, there is nothing left.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 717   End
TOPIC: Whatcha reading