Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 92  Next »
101 to 110 of 916
User Details are only visible to members.
I like when big city journalists get out and spend time with real people in places most of us never see. It's also interesting to see what context they add, and whether they can refrain from making overt value judgements.

washingtonpost. com/graphics/national/west-virginia-tug-river-obamacare/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_tugriver826pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
Just finished an a factual account of a woman who's mother has Munchausen by Proxy and the hell she put her through till she was able to escape. Her family would have been dysfunctional without it, but - just wow.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3901 posts)
Redesigning America's Community Colleges.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
Interesting story about how much usable stuff is thrown out by hospitals, its value, and a non-profit that salvages and sends it to third-world countries.

propublica. org/article/what-hospitals-waste

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
I took a break from Outlander books and read a series my older girl was reading about an Assassin. Cool series of books and I enjoyed them...until I got to the end of book 5, and was like how can it end like this? Oh this isn't the end. She is writing another (well 2 actually) but the direct continuation of the series next book isn't going to be out until May. Oh that isn't long I'm sure you are thinking. May 2 0 1 8. FUCK I have to wait over a freaking year to find out what happens. And I don't know if that book is going to be the last. This is Harry Potter all over again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
I used to leaf through the New Yorker mainly for the subtly humorous cartoons.

newyorker. com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal/amp

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
Killing the Rising Sun ~ Bill O'Reilly ( Just really got into it in the last few days ,so far very interesting ,jury still out )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11983 posts)
I stumbled across this article in Texas Monthly and re-read it. A fine piece of journalism, with many lessons.

texasmonthly. com/politics/the-innocent-man-part-one/

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
For once it was appropriate.. lol

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2581 posts)
"...and takes place at a resort that may or many joy be similar to Desire"

I think I see the signature of Google autocorrect. But then again many joy be.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2248 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 92  Next »
101 to 110 of 916
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.