Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Whatcha reading
TOPIC: Whatcha_reading
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 91  Next »
81 to 90 of 906
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack McDevitt. Really good sci fi

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5820 posts)
I haven't read a fiction book in many years. I don't know why I just don't find them interesting anymore. Or rather, interesting enough to hold my attention.

I do read books on science, economics, etc. I also do a lot of kakuro (math puzzles). I always take the hardest ones I can find, and I complete only maybe 20% of them before I screw something up.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
Chris Hedges in the Unspeakable series.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22103 posts)
since the continuation of the books about the Assassin will not be out for over a year I'm back to Outlander.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Just finished reading A Confederacy of Dunces.

I guess I am officially a New Orleanian.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5628 posts)
Milking the Moon - A southerner's story of Life on this planet

~Eugene Walter as told to Katherine Clark ". . . he never allowed the facts to get in the way of a good story."

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4782 posts)
"But don't think for a second that I'm seeking to be interesting or intelligent"

Well, when asked whatcha reading you could at least answer with a book title. So you're way ahead of some ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14013 posts)
I'm currently reading posts from yesterday on page 2 of the Open Forum, because some bozo is fucking everything up.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
"A Bright and Shining Lie" - Neil Sheehan

But don't think for a second that I'm seeking to be interesting or intelligent as I clearly avoid both...at all cost.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5601 posts)
I started this thread because intelligent and interesting people tend to read a lot, and I thought this would be a good place to share it. Last week in an interview Tucker Carlson asked Donal Trump what he reads, and this is the presidential reading list:

"Well, you know, I love to read. Actually, I’m looking at a book, I’m reading a book, I’m trying to get started. Every time I do about a half a page, I get a phone call that there’s some emergency, this or that. But we’re going to see the home of Andrew Jackson today in Tennessee and I’m reading a book on Andrew Jackson. I love to read. I don’t get to read very much, Tucker, because I’m working very hard on lots of different things, including getting costs down. The costs of our country are out of control. But we have a lot of great things happening, we have a lot of tremendous things happening.”

So, to all you people who think he sits around watching a lot of TV and tweeting about what he sees on the tube, take that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14013 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 91  Next »
81 to 90 of 906
TOPIC: Whatcha reading
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.