What was your 1st ever concert : Swingers Discussion 440441021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat was your 1st ever concert
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Molly Hatchet and the Outlaws!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
Mark's first was the 1976 ELO, BTO and ZZ Top concert in Mobile, AL. He remembers it well... :) ZZ Top OPENED for ELO and BTO... the very next year, BTO OPENED for ZZ Top....lol He and "the boys" go way back...lol

Mine was in 1980(i think) at Astroworld. Blue Oyster Cult was there with a HUGE fire-breathing Godzilla... was soooo cool :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Mine was when I was 12 (in the 70s) in Renzie Park in McKeesport at the bandshell (when the park was really popular, they used to have concerts in the park and bring in some really great bands). The main band was Diamond Rio (not the country band), the other bands were Brownsville Station and the unknown band was Aerosmith. In another topic, I got to meet Aerosmith in 1998 and asked if the remember flying into the park in the hellicopter and playing at the bandshell, and Steven Tyler remembered the whole thing amazingly, named the bands and we talked about it for a bit, he was amazed that I remembered that, but again, my first concert.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
Oh man, mine was 1982. I was 14 and had no clue about anything, even though I thought I did. A buddy of mine had a friend who’s been “held back” a few years so he was of driving age in Junior High… something is just not right about that. Anyway, a bunch of us boys all lied to our parents, saying we were all staying at so-and-so’s house for the night. What we did do was cram 7 boys in an old, beat up El Camino with shoddy wiring, drive down to Pittsburgh and see Judas Priest! Hey, we were rough and tumble kids… it seemed like a good idea at the time! The Civic Arena was PACKED with all kinds of wackos, all of them a lot older then us. I can remember it was the first time we saw people doing drugs too… the air was hazy and thick with pot…. We told our mothers the smell was from burning leaves of course…

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
I'm almost embarrassed to admit my first concert was Air Supply. I was around 12 and my sister was having her first serious bf take her. My parents made her take me along. Maybe that is why you almost have to drag me kicking and screaming to a concert these days.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Mine (L's) was the Stray Cats at a county fair. Also saw Rick Springfield there. My first concert at a "real" venue was PowerStation, Jones Beach, '86. I saw Genesis at the Meadowlands sometime around then, too.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert