Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What was your 1st ever concert
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby and I drove down to Boston Garden from Portland ME to see YES in June of 1976 just after we had gotten married two weeks before. That was the Relayer tour and I was really amazed. Beautiful laser show!!!!

Only two things disrupted it...the broad sitting on the steps next to me screaming through my most favorite YES song..I wanted to slam her to shut her up and someone had tried to break into my Cutlass in the parking lot as the door was partially open.

Later when I worked for the rock station in Portland, I got quite a few free tickets and went to almost everything in town and Old Orchard Beach. Stxy, Supertramp, ELO, Cheap Trick, Bob Segar, Neil Diamond, Heart with Kansas, Journey, Rod Stewart, Areosmith, Roger Waters...just a few. Then we had the noontime concerts on the terrace in front of the studio so Chris Issaks, Nine Inch Nails, Bonnie Raitt and everyone else that was in town on tour in the 80s and 90s going through the offices to set up for the outdoor freebie.

Damn I miss those days. Didn't hear properly till noon time the next day.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
James Gang at a high school football field in massillon ohio. crashed the gates only 30000 people .have seen 100's of concerts . emerson lake and palmer one of the best, queen,stones,elo,deep purple,rod stewart,eagles,mahogony rush,rush,styx,sammy hagar,aerosmyth,mothers finest,uriah heep,black sabath,todd rungren,michael stanley ,outlaws,pink floyd and many others these stand out in my mind.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
My first concert was in 1968 when I was 14. I went with 2 of my girlfriends to the Allentown Fairgrounds to see Steppenwolf..................

HOWEVER they NEVER showed up.

The next concert I went to was 4 years ago to Atlantic City with my hiubby to see Don Henley.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Motley Crue and I ended up being in a video because of it ...never got to meet any of them but Iwas shocked to see me on tv one day after school!! LOL

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
The Black Watch. I was probably around six. More contemporary music J Giles, perhaps 14.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Late bloomers I guess... Eagles, " Hell Freezes Over" in the New Orleans Superdome. Melissa Etheridge was the opening act and both were awesome!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
My first concert was Rick Springfield when I was in 5th grade. There should be a forum for the most embarrassing concert attended, but I'll share mine and hopefully no one will make too much fun of me. When I tell people this, they ask me why I would admit it...well because it cracks me up...

Vanilla Ice and M.C. Hammer. (yes, you can laugh at me now...I can take it)

Mrs. Making

Dodgeville WI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
My first concert ever was Peter Paul & Mary. I was 7 years old, went along with my mom. My first concert on my own was Led Zepplin, Steel Pier, Atlantic city, July/ August, ish, 1969.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Back in the 70s I saw Boston open for Foghat. Boston was just hitting it big. They turned out taking the stage longer than foghat.

Perkasie PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
My first concert was to see KISS--very cool pyrotecnics and of course the music was great. Next was Godsmack------WOW opened with Staind awesome show Newlywed swingers--too bad you are so far away --cool to go to some concerts together

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert