What was your 1st ever concert : Swingers Discussion 44044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat was your 1st ever concert
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mike, That's the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Wildlife, It was a right place right time kinda thing. Clair Brothers Audio and Tait Towers Lighting were Lititz based companies, I grew up in Lititz. They bought a farm near there as a retreat/party shack for the bands while they were in the area. Eventually Elton John bought the place and named it Carribou North. That was the end of any locals partyin there. Many of my high school friends worked as roadies and stage hands. I worked on stage crews a couple times. Pure volanteer work, but at 17, I didn't care, it got me close to the bands. I met Frampton at a little bar near the farm, him and two of their crew decided to take a tour of the locals, we (me & my first wife) ended up goin back to the farm to party with 'em. That night had a lot to do with me goin on to play guitar myself. Buff, Sounds like the same tour, his opening line was sumthin like, "It jus breaks my heart to see all that sweet Pa pussy and know I don't have time to get around to all of it!"

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Hey Mike, it was 77/78 ish, but not Poconos. It was Orlando, right after I married my now ex-husband. I remember being shocked by his lewdness and saying "pussy" out loud. What a sweet innocent thing I was back then ~ LOL Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Hey Mike, i am still in shock over the partying with Peter Frampton, what my best friend and I would have done to get that opportunity, back in the 70s and probably still would to this day.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Was that by chance at Pocono Speedway??? 77-78ish??? How bout them thunderstorms that day? Nugent did ok, But Frank Marino & Edgar Winter sure had water problems with their gear.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I believe my first concert was Ted Nugent. It was an out door venue and I remember being close to the stage. He danced and pranced and I recall him stating "look at all that fine looking pussy out there".........I remember being shocked ~ LOL . My how times have changed!!!! Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
VIRGIN ALERT, VIRGIN ALERT!!!!!!! Welcome Tristate.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
My first concert... Journey... Open Arms... I wish I still had the 45(yes I said 45) I had of that song... I thought my mother would kill me because I kept playing it over and over again...lol. My friends and I standing in my room belting the song out at the top of our lungs. I am surprised my parents didn't get ear plugs we sounded so bad...lol! Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Flo and Eddie (The Turtles) opening for Alice Cooper's Billion Dollar Babies tour1972

Pemberton NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Crystals first concert was Boyz II Men and Montell Jordan(Chaperoned). First one by herself or date was Dream Theatre.

Mine was actually the Monterey Jazz festival, went with my brother. Couldn't tell you who was there but it was my first intro to jazz which is cool to listen to when you just want to mellow. First concert I remember was The Beach Boys. They use to play every year at the Monterey car show.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: What was your 1st ever concert