Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 187  Next »
92 to 101 of 1861
User Details are only visible to members.
Talk to my guy who is traveling. Now need to prepare for family and get it together for dinner.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Getting ready to do battle with holiday traffic ,hopefully it will not be too bad at this time of day,one never knows ,one fender bender ,screws it all up, Happy Holiday every one traveling be safe .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
Dog got sick at 0502 .....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(369 posts)
Inez hot tub was 104 sat night

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
school was a half day today, so i had to pick up my granddaughter earlier than usual

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2597 posts)
the usual Monday routine. Up at 6, workout while kids are getting ready for school, Trooper ran them to school while I fed the horses. Now to start the domestic goddess routine (laundry/housecleaning) and figure out what to do for girl scouts tonight....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
Waiting for Tiggr to warm up the hot tub

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
remembering the pleasures of last night

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Playing with myself

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(886 posts)
@BigDuke: I did that "once." Rhinebeck, NY. I am sure there are loads of places on Long Island. My arm was sore for a week.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 187  Next »
92 to 101 of 1861
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.