Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 208  Next »
52 to 61 of 2076
User Details are only visible to members.
I went to bed early I was beat from a busy weekend visiting my daughter and her tribe

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
Woke up with a sweet goodbye kiss from my Tramp leaving for work. Maybe this should be in the simple pleasure thread.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3023 posts)
Going back to bed. Wife is still sleeping. I hope she wants her Sunday morning personal, "PLEASURE", aka BJ.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
ugh, couldn't sleep

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2886 posts)
Changed all the clocks, car clocks, laundry, now out for in the morning for Breakfast.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Woke up and thought about going to gym with Mr. U in a bit, however I think morning sex will be a better idea!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
@BT: kisses

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3023 posts)
I hear ya NG. I've got a rare Saturday off, but up at 3 am nevertheless.

Old habits die hard I suppose. Here's wishing you a safe one. As for me and my Saturday off, I'll be working on cars...ugggg.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3023 posts)
Three O'clock in the morning to get ready to leave home by four to be at work at five for a thirteen hour tour. BBrrr it's nippy at 40 degrees but suppose to warm up to low 60's and lots of sunshine.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
I hope that was Lady. Yes. I. Do.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12219 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 208  Next »
52 to 61 of 2076
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.