Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 917   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Too excited to sleep so up and showered and waiting for the hotel breakfast to be put out. I have an hour left to drive and get my keys in about three hours so maybe I will do a little research on phd serial killers to pass the time.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
You must love what you do, it sounds amazing and rewarding! When is all this supposed to happen?

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shy oh man this slime is going to die. The owner of the lab is a devote Christian and bring the full weight of the lab down on people like this..plus he dared to try to scam him and his business.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
ncalcouple

Good for you and protecting others! Nice to make your acquaintance. Sounds like this slime is going to get what's coming to him.

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shy oh no this SOB is hurting innocent people. He is responsible for those that are seriously hurt to get as little money as possible in court.

In our businesses we have to deal with garbage computer models all the time. One of our clients has them coming after his science and his businesses three or four times a year.

This SOB tried to get a piece of our clients businesses..but we got him..and the courts are going to destroy him when they find out how he rigged the numbers.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
ncalcouple

Thank goodness for people like you! We need more like that in the world. Hate liars. Woohoo..score 1 for the good guys!

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Working..we have the lying bastard..the lying university PHD that has been lying in court as a expert witness and dared to come into our industry and threaten our client with his lies and scams.

Our client is jumping with joy and is going to call up the attorneys of some of the people he screwed with his lies...cant wait.

Mrs is writing up the details of how he lied and rigged the his science.

This is what i do for a living kill lying bastard PHDs.this is one of the worst of them all.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Oblivion is nice this time of year.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
was in the hot tub at 6am getting blown into oblivion

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7656 posts)
Most of me was up very early, but I gotta little help from my friend and I was back down before I knew it.

I get by with a little help from my friends...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9374 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 917   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early