What the hell are you doing up so early : Swingers Discussion 2088711042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 608   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You're "up", huh? Seeing as how you'll be too busy today to do anything with it, you can send certain parts to me, I'll keep it lubed up and in proper function.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
Trooper alarm went off at 4:30 so he could leave for Canada, we spent about 10 minutes cuddling then I stayed in bed and sleepily watched him get ready to go. After he kissed me goodbye I went back to sleep.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17642 posts)
I'm up in more ways than one, even though technically, I'm still horizontal. Insomnia, sleeping in a strange bed (did he really write THAT?), packing, and the need to do a little ironing have me awake a wee early. A half day of training, then, I'm off toward Pendleton for my best friend's wedding (3rd time's a charm).

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7943 posts)
Fishman, if it's this weekend, looks like you'll miss me since I'm headed out to get my batteries recharged.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
Today I'm excited about going shopping with my engaged daughter for a wedding dress and mother-of-the-bride dress for the first time in my life.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8806 posts)
Looks like we are heading to the land of Kibbles. going to a funeral in Weslaco. too bad its a quick trip.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I have to be at work at 6:00. I had the alarm set for 4:15 so I could have breakfast and coffee and make my lunch. When the alarm went off, I turned it off and set it for 30 minutes later and rolled back over.

I thought Tammy was just going downstairs to let the dogs out. When I got up and went downstairs, my coffee was in the cup, my breakfast was ready and she was putting the final touches on my lunch. I often wonder why she stays with me, but there are a million reasons I'll never let her go.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Kibbs,

Not that you care, but I should be fine by this weekend. I'm almost done with my biz travel and am going to be laying low at a nice little resort beginning Friday.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7943 posts)
a txt woke me.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
Don't get TOO jet-lagged!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 608   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early