Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   312 to 321 of 1233   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect movie for a train ride...

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
Fun, those lyrics forever more will bring The Big Lebowski to mind.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9869 posts)
eating cinnamon toast crunch

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8558 posts)
Been up since 6:15....horribly early for a Saturday morning, but Trooper had to leave so I felt the need to give him the proper send off, since then I 've fed the horses and am headed to the shower so I can go pick up the girls and take them to Choir.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
I woke up this morning with the sundown shining in. I found my mind in a brown paper bag, but then, I tripped on a cloud and fell a eight miles high, and tore my mind on a jagged sky. 

That's why I'm up so early, to check on what condition my condition is in. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
feeding the stove as its 19 and wicked windy

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8558 posts)
I am smitten by new cuddy buddy's hard body and I want to offer up the same so I was in the gym at 5:00 am. There is nothing like a new interest to renew motivation.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
"Fun, have you ever been awakened by the sound of fucking fornicators outdoors on your property?"

Can't say that I have. My place is almost 10 acres, and my nearest neighbor is several hundred yards away. They've had some big parties, but any fornicating they do is much quieter than an anchor chain.

Actually, my place is far enough outside NOLA that I don't even have many visitors. Only three wives, and about half a dozen single chicks have played here over the years. Mostly I go into the city for playdates. Pretty lame.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
I've never shoveled snow, just topsoil and dirt. Thunder woke me up early but I snuggled under the covers and fell asleep again.

Fun, have you ever been awakened by the sound of fucking fornicators outdoors on your property?

Shelly {fond of outdoorsy fun}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4350 posts)
I'm normally an eraly riser anyway, but was rudely awakened today at about 3:30. My place is right on the Mississippi River, maybe 200 yards from the water. Brightly lit cruise ships heading downriver to the Gulf look like they're passing though my back yard. From my back porch I can even see the water over the levee if the batture isn't too overgrown.

Anyhoo, the River at my place is especially wide, and is a favorite spot for ocean freighters to heave-to and anchor while waiting for wharf space in NOLA's harbor. Have you ever heard the anchor-chain being retrieved as an ocean freighter weighs anchor? This morning it sounded like a freaking freight train was coming at me, and the crew must have fucked up something because there was some collision that I could literally feel. Maybe a tugboat.

I couldn't see anything through the fog, and the ship is still there. So it must have just been re-positioning. Why they chose to do that shit at 3:30 instead of waiting for daylight is beyond me. But it woke me the hell up and kept me awake the rest of the morning.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   312 to 321 of 1233   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early