Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 216  Next »
31 to 40 of 2153
User Details are only visible to members.
Got to bed at 3:30, then up at 5:45 to get on a plane.

I think I shall try to nap on this flight....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
Morning Current, this is some of the best therapy at times. Those gentlemen are heroes in my book too.

OT - answering sunny morning messages. ;)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4936 posts)
Been up since two thinking about those guys on that bus in Portland last week. It's obviously been on my mind and I keep pushing it down till my brain wakes me up and says we have unfinished business.

These two men put themselves squarely into the front line of America's simmering political civil war, and did what many of us hope we would do, should we find ourselves at that crossroads. To have the guts to stand up for the weak as we've been brought up to believe that's what we're here to do. And for that their lives are snuffed out by a lunatic, who was given the space to crawl out from whatever rock he was born under by the so called political leaders who have somehow legitimized his hateful world view as acceptable terrain for political debate. And worse yet, the story passes from the national consciousness, to the extent that it was ever there, as quickly as the ripples left in calm water by a rock sinking below the surface.

How the hell did we get to this place? It's 5:15 now and I doubt I can answer that question before I have to start the day. Thanks for the therapy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Up at 0330 & 0530 to take a constipated fur boy out.

His younger brother also then needed to go out so I've had my early morning constitutional x's 3 in the very wet dewy grass that included stepping in a hole, losing my shoe and soaking my foot.

Yet who can be upset at a boy w tummy troubles, especially when he lays his face next to you w one big brown eye and a totally innocent blue one? I'm not made of stone.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3765 posts)
MAYBE LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11965 posts)
she was really up to ride the dukes morning woody lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14998 posts)
I was hoping to see the sunrise ,but not today ,all fogged in this morning ,OH well maybe tomorrow .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11965 posts)
Going to WORK ,you know that bad 4 letter word.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11965 posts)
gotta get cardio in early today

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17488 posts)
Pain wise I'm over the worst (!!!!!- I never know how long a flare will last and am THANKFUL this one was brief) but the allergy cough has me at it non stop, driving Trey & I crazy and I'm pretty sure even our dogs are getting pissy at this point.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3765 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 216  Next »
31 to 40 of 2153
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.