Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 194  Next »
291 to 300 of 1939
User Details are only visible to members.
I had gone to bed early Sunday night so I had a good night sleep ,I'm well rested ,ready for another week

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6546 posts)
Troopers alarm went off at 5 so he could get out of here to catch a flight. Now I'm on my way out the door to feed horses before taking the girls to school. Going to be a busy day/week.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
My new dog had to announce to the household that there was a squirrel on the deck at 6:30 a.m. Thanks a lot! ;-/

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11110 posts)
time to shower, hit up the breakfast buffet, and then head back home/out for the day's errands.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10286 posts)
Just back from Wal-Mart with my vanilla bf who assembled the microwave cart I bought to put my rice cooker and Foreman grill on. It's absolutely perfect for that corner. 7:00 am gym opens.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
A lifestyle SF and good friend has a toothache, got up so we can go to Walgreens for some Oralgel. Now to go back to bed.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(859 posts)
The beach takes a lot out of me and my new friend picked me out of all people to pick up trash with him and wasn't taking the fact that I was hung over as an out so when I got home, I was so freaking tired, I drank a shot of Patron and a Bud light and chilled. Then I realized I really needed some deep sleep so I popped two Tylenol PM and slept seven, yes, seven straight hours. I feel like I've been reborn. About to do yoga and hit the gym at 7:00 am.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
Long long week w/ work so fell asleep early only to wake up early... Oh well kids have a busy weekend planned anyway so giving me time to get my stuff done so they can have my undivided attention :-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Yes, I went to our local LS bar and had a blast! I usually go when there is almost no one there because I never see anyone I want to do anything with. Last night, however, was different. I danced with the hottest woman in the place in my eyes and she has a really cute husband too. I gave them my number so maybe the text or call will come. They are not on SLS. There was another woman who was really vibrant and I had a great time dancing with her too. Had to make myself move around but I really wanted to spend more time with the Mrs. Had a great time. The music and conversation was good too.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
not been 2 sleep yet

Williamsburg VA
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 194  Next »
291 to 300 of 1939
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.