Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 208  Next »
291 to 300 of 2079
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. Big, That's what my wife's sister should have been a liar, I mean Lawyer. She can cross examine any body about anything. Does your sister do divorce work? I should teach divorce #101 in Law School. My Ex had a female Lawyer, what a crazy. Accuse me of having off shore bank accounts. Even named the Banks without getting proof first. I tried to have her disbarred, but she had a relative on the grievance committee. I think nothing of having Lawyer disbarred or put in Federal Prison. My divorce Lawyer said to me, " you are like a tick, you get under their skin". She should have gotten $millions, she got NOTHING. Took 25 years to get a general release from her. if you don't know, ask your sister what a general release is. If she want to shoot the breeze Birdie me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
My sister is a hot shot lawyer ,but her part time job is chief test pilot at a Broom Factory LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9064 posts)
Ms. Big, we have one like that. The bitch is wife's older sister, 80 now lives in Florida, married money, never worked a day in her life. Remembers everything. If you told her something years ago and you repeat it now and it is not EXACTLY the same she calls you out on it. We would take a road trip to visit her and her husband, a easy going guy, in Florida every March for a week. Go to the Art Show in Winter Park and the "Country Club". I refuse to visit her again. What a BITCH!!!!!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Cleaning my house ,The wicked witch of the north is flying in on her broom ,to see me and our mother .Thank God she only staying one day , I think she was adopted , she nothing like me or my older brother .how the hell does that happen LOL I,ll suck it up and try to be kind Sorry I'm venting ,its a blessing she lives far away hahahaha OMG what a Brat

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9064 posts)
I had to take the car in for new brakes. Though I was prepared to stay at the shop to wait for it, they gave me a loaner so I can welcome Mr. Scandle home again!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
same old get up at 6, workout while kiddo's get ready for school.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
me too njny........but alas off to work shortly :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
wishing i could sleep late. :-|

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14154 posts)
Pretty sure there's a "don't disappoint your partner" joke in there somewhere.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
LMFAO ....to funny.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... 208  Next »
291 to 300 of 2079
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.