Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  24.9  25.9  26.9  27.9  28.9  29.9  30.9  31.9  32.9  33.9  ... 200  Next »
290 to 299 of 1993
User Details are only visible to members.
Going to breakfast, with my gal pals and then a trip to town ,I have to find a shoe store lol. Sneak a few shoes back to the states

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8155 posts)
yawning

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12699 posts)
@LaFrack: I became acquainted with an orthodontist who trains at the crazy hour I do. He is a hoot. Columbia grad who said he kicked his wife out years ago, thus he's able to be in the gym at 2:00 am or thereabouts. We're supposed to have coffee. He loves my teeth....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@Laf, good luck at the dentist and enjoy your day off.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Up early for an early morning Dentist Appointment. Then taking the day off for myself and disconnect from all electronic;s to go shopping, run errands, and make it a me relaxing day.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(556 posts)
shivering

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12699 posts)
My bathroom counter top needed to be organized and my make-up brushes washed so I did that after cleaning the bathroom tiles. FL is so moist you have to constantly be cleaning shit to prevent mold build-up and a dullness on the tiles which I hate. Heading to the gym as soon as it opens.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
hit the elliptical. now for a half hour of cleaning before waking lil darlin.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12704 posts)
doing tune up on the car

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12699 posts)
Getting car service to JFK Bye every one ATTA girl Kelly

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8155 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  24.9  25.9  26.9  27.9  28.9  29.9  30.9  31.9  32.9  33.9  ... 200  Next »
290 to 299 of 1993
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.