What the hell are you doing up so early : Swingers Discussion 20887110290
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   290 to 299 of 608   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had to get up at 4am.... my body hates 4am...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17513 posts)
Sometimes I am a light sleeper, I was awakenedby the wind about midnight and could not go back to sleep....hot chocolate didn't even help.:(

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3233 posts)
On the train...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
I woke up for a little while at 2:30 a.m., reading and responding to a text message from one of my kids. She and her husband were on the road, driving through the storm that was hitting Michigan. :-(

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
first day back on the regular work/school schedule. it's not even that early...but sure does feel like it!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1245 posts)
To get on the 6 am train to Fullerton for work...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
I enjoyed working from home on days when I was the only person at home .....my home office was clothing optional after the kiddos moved out. Now I have an older relative in residence....so work is conducted at the real office now :-(

Mrs.U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3233 posts)
I imagined it would be somewhat similar to independent study like online college courses, which more schools are turning to. The more reputable colleges make the online version as time intensive {sometimes more} as going to a physical class but with flexibility of working around your schedule.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I agree that working from home takes discipline. There is always dishes, or laundry, or something else that you need to do.

All in all, I would love to work from home again, but I also agree that you lose the camraderie of the workplace.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
it does indeed take discipline to work from home. on the few occasions i do it, i enjoy the peace and ability to not have to be "on call" constantly for my clients offices and my colleagues; usually sweats because at least currently i do it mostly because i would otherwise call out sick.

its hardest to work from home with kids or pets because they just don't "get" that working from home means...actually working, and not being "on call" for the family. those are the days i usually wind up working way longer to make up for all the distractions. :-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1245 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   290 to 299 of 608   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early