Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 1195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Fun, have you ever been awakened by the sound of fucking fornicators outdoors on your property?"

Can't say that I have. My place is almost 10 acres, and my nearest neighbor is several hundred yards away. They've had some big parties, but any fornicating they do is much quieter than an anchor chain.

Actually, my place is far enough outside NOLA that I don't even have many visitors. Only three wives, and about half a dozen single chicks have played here over the years. Mostly I go into the city for playdates. Pretty lame.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
I've never shoveled snow, just topsoil and dirt. Thunder woke me up early but I snuggled under the covers and fell asleep again.

Fun, have you ever been awakened by the sound of fucking fornicators outdoors on your property?

Shelly {fond of outdoorsy fun}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4335 posts)
I'm normally an eraly riser anyway, but was rudely awakened today at about 3:30. My place is right on the Mississippi River, maybe 200 yards from the water. Brightly lit cruise ships heading downriver to the Gulf look like they're passing though my back yard. From my back porch I can even see the water over the levee if the batture isn't too overgrown.

Anyhoo, the River at my place is especially wide, and is a favorite spot for ocean freighters to heave-to and anchor while waiting for wharf space in NOLA's harbor. Have you ever heard the anchor-chain being retrieved as an ocean freighter weighs anchor? This morning it sounded like a freaking freight train was coming at me, and the crew must have fucked up something because there was some collision that I could literally feel. Maybe a tugboat.

I couldn't see anything through the fog, and the ship is still there. So it must have just been re-positioning. Why they chose to do that shit at 3:30 instead of waiting for daylight is beyond me. But it woke me the hell up and kept me awake the rest of the morning.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
haha sorry tigg no shoveling this time for me. just car cleaning. :-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5747 posts)
what else..........shoveling snow like njny

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8431 posts)
On my way back from the gym. Baseball game starts at 10.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22137 posts)
Enjoy your Color Run ;-)

Dover DE
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Color Run today

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Up to take youngest to practice all day with the Honors Choir. Missing my Sat am snugglefest with the love of my life.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19730 posts)
After 2 *terrible* nights of "sleep" I slept like a rock (mostly) last night. I woke up feeling better than I had in a long time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22137 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 1195   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early