Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 190  Next »
264 to 273 of 1898
User Details are only visible to members.
stroking my morning woody

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11706 posts)
@ goofy & BLT: well I can think of a lot of things better than resident dick...

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
@BigDuke: Like I said, I knew there was something especially since you are his one and only.....LOL...no fantasies allowed....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
@BLT I didn't get to bed till 1a.m. there is no way in hell ,that this girl giving oral sex at 5a.m. ,maybe later ,if he get, lucky LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5839 posts)
@Goofy: Thanks on the shoes. I've actually had them for several years but they're only good for fucking....LOL...and taking pics. My friend and I were cutting up thanks to the Patron and voila shoe pic. Yeah, sometimes you can get spoiled with resident dick and prefer to do anything else but give a BJ at 5:00 am. That's why I like my dick cumming and going so I have little time to get bored....LOL...not saying BigDuke was bored just had other shit on her mind. It happens.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
@ BLT, you are correct. Nothing like having "resident" dick. If the rest of my day goes like my morning today is going to be a stellar day. I like the new shoes by the way.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
@BigDuke: That's what happens when you have "resident" dick....LOL....I made a late night booty call which was the bomb and then I went off to the gym and all is right with the world.....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Nice idea wake up blow job ,BUT he left for work a long time ago ,I'm not in the mood at 5 A.M. .I'm not going there ,I need a cup of coffee and I'm off to the gym

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5839 posts)
Up early for potty break, decided to stay up. It's now time to go back to bed after turning off the alarm and give my man a wake up blow job.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
what else wash

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5839 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 190  Next »
264 to 273 of 1898
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.