Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 193  Next »
264 to 273 of 1923
User Details are only visible to members.
My ass is on the way to the gym to challenge the weights this morning. I am feeling really great.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
@curious-I know what you mean! The weather here is glorious and would be perfect for biking, but also the dog needs a long walk, the gardens need to be cleaned up for winter, and work has to be done around an asphalt driveway. My mechanic gave me a loaner, which is nice, but it won't get used much.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
watching the granddaughter. since the pope is here, there is no school for the rest of this week and next monday.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2645 posts)
@ Scandle I just got back home from dropping my youngest's car at the mechanics, now I'm stuck at home without a vehicle since she had to take mine to school. Oh well I might as well make the most of it and tackle a project around the house... the problem is which one?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I had to take my car to the shop for some work. Hoping it's not too expensive to repair!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
no that's the kind of wake up call id like to get :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11798 posts)
Potty break, checking forums, and now about to go wake my guy with an early morning blowjob, I love this part of the day the best.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
just got heme :)-

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
the new pet woke me at 3 AM. i did get back to sleep though--needed it, too!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9902 posts)
Got the workout done.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 193  Next »
264 to 273 of 1923
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.