Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 187  Next »
264 to 273 of 1861
User Details are only visible to members.
@NiceGuy: Safe travels.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Heading to Florida this morning on the Red Eye. First three day weekend off in a long long time, I so need this break.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(675 posts)
Ok, now I know I am tired as all hell. When I had to read "a one-eyed trouser trout" and say to myself what kind of fish is that before it hit me. Good night all.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(210 posts)
My guess would be some type of lobster dish, and a one-eyed trouser trout. The latter served horizontally to you, and possibly the horse you road in on.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
Thank you tiggrcat, just what would that breakfast consist of?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(74 posts)
cowgirl if you were in mass id make you breakfast in bed

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11227 posts)
Up early to make breakfasts and lunches, and to have a little quiet coffee time before waking up my daughter and getting her into the tub.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10710 posts)
cowgirl, welcome to the forums--safe travels!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Just finished having my morning continental breakfast at the old Best Western and now getting ready to leave for work. On a business trip for two days.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(74 posts)
LMAO @ MazinDickson line.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  31.3  ... 187  Next »
264 to 273 of 1861
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy