Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  21.3  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  ... 199  Next »
254 to 263 of 1983
User Details are only visible to members.
Heading to my deer stand to interrupt the male deer's SLS " meet and greet" or the "Rut" . Mr. Weatherby and I may get make a introduction.

Going hunting

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Up early due to flight to Philly early am. Coffee brewing and slowly waking this Saturday morning.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Packing all my summer cloths away ,bring out the winter ones .Need my closet space .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
Knocked that workout out!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
good luck tigg.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10975 posts)
took day off for vehicle repairs :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
I finished up my leg, back and bicep workout around midnight but promised a friend I would take her into Planet Fitness this morning as she's trying to get ready for some party her bf is having. That's one of the benefits of being a Black Card member. You can bring people into the gym as long as you're there and they don't have to pay so I am willing to do this for her. I have no idea what she's doing but I will be doing mild cardio. I have no intention of training her or waiting for her if she's late. I only wait for the pros. I give them that respect plus I can learn something from them.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Potty Break, decided to catch up on messages. :-D

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(484 posts)
Inez, Thank you ;-)

BLT, I will send you a side note.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(903 posts)
Packing for the trip home uuuggggg going to be a long day ,one last swim in the ocean ,2 P.M. plane not getting home till 10 pm ,2 hour layover this part I hate oh well

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21.3  22.3  23.3  24.3  25.3  26.3  27.3  28.3  29.3  30.3  ... 199  Next »
254 to 263 of 1983
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.