Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  ... 187  Next »
252 to 261 of 1861
User Details are only visible to members.
I woke up horny as hell this morning, and no male friend around so had to pull out my toys for which I have not had to use in a while. Nothing like the real deal but hey, it got the job done.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
US Open got rained out so I crashed early and now about to do naked yoga.....LOL....then off to PF. I upgraded my membership to the Black Card so I will be in the massage chair today.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
usual week-day...got up got the kiddo's up and worked out while they were getting ready for school. Now its laundry, a bit of house cleaning, and work on costumes time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
@KJ: I agree as it's so quiet and the chatter of the world is at a minimum.

I got up early to get my workout out of the way, do some grocery shopping and change my bed sheets. The rest of the day is for me to do as I please.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Thinking Thinking Thinking - seems middle of the night is a very creative time.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2785 posts)
Just leaving for work after waking my guy for some great morning sex.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Got up, woke up kiddo's and worked out while they were getting ready for school. I have to run them to school this morning because Trooper has already left for work.

NJ, I feel you on having issues losing, I'm having a hard time getting slimmed back down since illness, surgery, and then the ab split. 30 year class reunion in 6 weeks. oye.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
trying to re-set my internal alarm and also get started on working out first thing every day.

post vacation pudge ain't budging. hoping that switching it up, helps.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(9016 posts)
I am hitting the gym ASAP; about to do yoga practice now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
@Tigg: I'll send the chopper for you....LOL...seriously, I just learned that soon there will be flights from the Vero Beach Municipal airport to Newark, NJ. I live like ten minutes from there so I will be able to fly up w/o departing from WPB or Orlando. This is wonderful news Tigg so I am getting closer....LOL...I just want to know the fare prices which should be published as soon as all the red tape is taken care of so I may be in NYC for Christmas.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  ... 187  Next »
252 to 261 of 1861
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.