Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 1210   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are so right Scandle, Sometimes I forget that everyone is not retired. I only wish I had been in this position 30 years ago. Just recently I met a couple , drove 300 miles , spent the evening with them . Got up he next morn and drove back. Who said that man would do anything for ...............???

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(94 posts)
NJ and TE, in a perfect world I completely agree with you, but that would require my partner to not need to get up early the next day to face a stressful job. Out of respect for him, when I do it, I do it alone and then tell him about it the next day ~ unless we're on vacation! Then it's party time for both of us!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
The hardest part is not going back to sleep , its trying to complete the marathon once I catch my second breath. TE

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(94 posts)
what theearl said. much better for falling back to sleep.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5828 posts)
Hi Scandle, . Self gratification is great , especially when there are no options at the time, but if I were lying next to a lady and woke up at three in the morning , I would reach out and touch her , so both of us could walk around with smiles on our faces.

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(94 posts)
NJ, there have been times for me when waking in the middle of the night was cured by a little masturbation. It helped me relax more and certainly put a smile on my face the next day.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
Not really early, kids are on Spring Break. But had to get up for Trooper to go to work and feed horses...going o vac the apartment for our overnight guests.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19779 posts)
beats the bejeebers outta me. i keep waking up at 3 am.

then when i'm actually supposed to wake up i can't wake up.

one of the few disadvantages to being single: no one to help me work off that middle of the night wakefulness & sleep easy again.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5828 posts)
@DD: He is so modest about it. I was lucky to get the face pic. That's what makes him even more remarkable. I am about to go do a serious back and biceps workout and hit the treadmill.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
BLT, you ought to have a pic of that fabulous physique of your plus one - perhaps he can motivate me vicariously!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 1210   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early