Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 1373   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Morning sex followed by coffee in bed with my sweetie and now relaxing with all of you peeps out there because I have the day off B*TCHES!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1989 posts)
@Rabbit....I do think of you as a "mother earth" person, AND I like that about you. Hells fire and balls.....its just mice !! Omnivore shomnivore....ladies please, we are of thick skin up in here

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
i agree, omnivore is never meant (by me) in a derogatory way.

any pest that takes up residence indoors (that includes spiders, skeeters, noseeums) are ruthlessly squished sprayed or otherwise disposed of.

(disclaimer: i know spiders are a "good" bug--but i'm allergic to their bites and apparently they like biting me.)

it's spring and i was bitten again last night -- one enterprising spider left a trail of bites. think of bugs bunny with the white glove duel swat: "this means WAR!"

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6406 posts)
Aww, sorry that I ever gave you that impression of me KJ. Obviously I must have worded something poorly to have made you think that I'd give you shit over killing bugs. I will more carefully reread my relevant posts from now on to try to insure I'm being clear.

I hope you didn't take offense to the word "Omnivore" (I mention that because you used it in the post). Neither I, nor I'm sure NJ, mean it in any sort of derogatory way. Omnivore simply means that you eat animals and plants. A Carnivore = meat, Vegetarian=veg, dairy and eggs and Vegan only plant based diet. Just descriptive terms that carry no judgment imo.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1989 posts)
@ Rabbit .... yep, thought you might go all "mother earth" on me, but when some of these fuggers decided to get in my house I ran to the hardware store and said, and I quote "I need to get all redneck and country, whatcha got" the guy hooked me up.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Hey KJ - hope you don't think I'd take offense. I can get rather "non-vegan" on bugs infesting my house. I'm not afraid of insects and will scoop up spiders and other beneficial critters with my hands to relocate them outside but I recently had an infestation of moths and I had to get all medieval on their clothes eating/dry good infesting asses. You are well within your rights to de-grub your property--no judgment from me. :^)

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1989 posts)
Replacing flood lights (or I will when I get my arse off this CPU) and then killing grubs and the fricking omnivores eating them. Yea, sue me, I said "kill" - bought every legal pesticide I could get my hands on.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
fixing bearing hubs so my truck will pass fucking inspection

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9148 posts)
Week-day usual, getting kiddo's ready for school. No way I would be out of bed yet if it wasn't for that or feeding horses. Only thing I miss about having someone living in the barn is no one but us to do morning feed.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
Instead of getting my butt up and out, I am watching the Morning Joe.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 1373   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early