Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  ... 208  Next »
242 to 251 of 2076
User Details are only visible to members.
? ,,,nature.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1072 posts)
perving all the ladies

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
nature called,,, then back to bed.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1072 posts)
Ms. Big, " DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY". Take a road trip to Montak, to the light house, have sex in the parking lot.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Same as PG laying awake too much stuff going through my brain ,OMG I'm driving myself crazy ,need a vacation ,to get way from it all

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
been laying awake since just after 4 so decided to go ahead and get up. Can't do much though without waking everyone else up so reading or playing on the computer seem to be what I will be doing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21531 posts)
Up early this morning for some great morning sex, now that we are both showered and clean I will be leaving for work shortly. He gets to chill a little bit before he leaves for work.

HAPPY HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL, for me its Merry Christmas to all.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
only got home a short while ago and since i waited, it's time to wrap wrap wrap the gifts...

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
Noon and I just woke up - praying to the friendly skies I was just tired and not getting .........no, I can't even say it. Shake it off, Shake it off, sha sha sha shake it off.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4128 posts)
Sun rise on this the shortest day of the year, WINTER SOLSTICE. Now I don't have to get up early to see sunrise.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  ... 208  Next »
242 to 251 of 2076
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.