Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 1190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we're usually day after labor day till the second weds in june.

with crazy amounts of scheduled holidays.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5725 posts)
Ours go back August 12th this year. One year they went back August 4th! WTF????? The school year here is longer than it was when I was in school here but they get fall break and we did not.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19712 posts)
the falling back asleep at 3:15 meant i overslept and yeah now it'll be a 10 lbs in 5 lb bag day here too.

safe travels BT. and PG, our schools start later in the year so they stay open till the 2nd week in june. still a shorter school year than it was for me growing up.

rabbit, now that he'll be becoming a senior, maybe you can prompt him to be more grownup about the milk and not breakin things and other suchlike stuff? (nice thought....)

ok off to catch up elsewhere.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5725 posts)
BT- I understand trying to fit 10lbs into 5lbs..seems to be most area's of my life right now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19712 posts)
Rabbit- this would be the last week for mine too if we didn't have to make up snow days :( sort of silly they did all the federal and state testing already and the next two weeks are mostly field trips, talent shows, and field day type stuff.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19712 posts)
PG, me too. School day and since I couldn't give them my full attention yesterday, arose early to make them a hot breakfast.

It's gonna be 10 lbs of work in a 5 lb bag kinda day before I'm off flying the unfriendly skies this eve.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Been up for over an hour. Spend the night away from my Scamp and just couldn't sleep well. Now getting my son ready for the first day of his last week of school. On Friday, when he's finished testing, my little boy will be a senior.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
School morning. Only 2 weeks until school is out and we can sleep a bit later. Been up since 6 loading pics and vids from last night while girls were getting ready for school, fed horses and now I'm about to shower and get ready for Physical Therapy, massage therapy and chiro.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19712 posts)
Beer does to too me NjNY don't you hate that ,then I cant get back to sleep and just when I do, I hear my husband getting up UUUGGGG

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(388 posts)
3 am pee break. :-/

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5725 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 1190   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early