Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
21 to 30 of 2076
User Details are only visible to members.
"While everyone invests in Gold, I have invested in lead."

When I read this genius make that little post (just 20 days ago), I had no idea that he was referring to damn *balloons*! Also, never realized just how prophetic this would turn out to be.

Just feeling a little historical at the moment.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
Aww, we get to witness the birth of a new troll! Look at him on his wobbly little legs!

How magical!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
"Dude in the restaurant would have died if it was up to me."

That's not gay at all. Especially if he needed mouth-to-mouth. Way to think ahead OneGoodGuy.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6186 posts)
Holy crap!!! He did all that! That's the guy I wanna dinner have dinner with that's for sure. Well I think that's sounding a little gay. Umm..maybe I havIng dinner with a small harem of women I fucked the night before and he's in the in the restaurant somewhere.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6186 posts)
Naughty or Nice. I'd take naughty any time. Dude in the restaurant would have died if it was up to me. I don't get involved that way. Not my thing.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
OGG, NiceGuy has more class in his little toe than you have in your whole body. I am very protective of my special guy, and if you want to know what makes him so valued to me as a friend look for the "Why I'm thankful for SLS" and that one guy I am talking about is NiceGuy. I actually consider him a best friend and that makes all the difference between winners and losers in my book. You are showing yourself as a big loser. He is genuine through and through and I want to share a story about the man.

Once while having dinner we were waiting for desert, he notice a man which seemed to be having trouble breathing, he excused himself to check on the man being he does 911 ambulance to help people and determined very quickly the man needed to go to the hospital. He called 911 and in emergency responder talk gave some information over the phone that had an ambulance, paramedic's, and a fire engine for what was called a lift assist being the man was very heavy. Turned out he was having a heart attack, the staff of the restaurant was more concerned over getting paid, NiceGuy told the wife of the man to go be with her husband, he will take care of the bill being they most likely will need the money for hospital bills. That is class. He believes in passing things forward when he helps people out. OGG if you plan on having any type of success you need to clean your act up.

Thank you for the fora folk who posted so many nice things about NiceGuy.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(367 posts)
Yep, ole One[notso]GoodGuy definitely seems to be on an accelerated crash & burn course for sure.

However, I for one hope against hope that he stays around for a while. He's actually one of the extremely few fellas around these parts who make me look a little bit OK.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
"Would a *hetro* be a otherwise straight fella who just can't see a Free Willy rerun without putting at least one hand in his ole pocket?

I think so..and mabe watching Flipper would make him gay?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6186 posts)
Funny how true colors come out so quickly. It was only a month ago that GoodGuy posted;

"SMH .... just how some SM act that give all the SM a bad name"

Maybe there is a reason Match and Cupid didn't work for you? With your growing, crappy, attitude this site likely won't be much better but good luck with your approach.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
"Hetro"....hummm, now that's a new one on the ole Tramp.

I'm familiar with the *metro* as a fella who just can't walk by a Banana Republic without taking a look inside.

So...

Would a *hetro* be a otherwise straight fella who just can't see a Free Willy rerun without putting at least one hand in his ole pocket?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
21 to 30 of 2076
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.