What the hell are you doing up so early : Swingers Discussion 20887110201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 666   End
User Details are only visible to members.
blt are you getting some fudge in that store :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6732 posts)
Cooking for the potluck at church today. And, Tigg, I made normal food..LOL Roast chicken from Sam's Club and my homemade mac & cheese, which I am not eating; carry stir-veggies for me to eat with the chicken. Now, I am trying to decide what to wear...probably jeans and a nice shirt.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I'm just up. Yeah, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm wondering what to do today. At least the spring is starting to grow on me. Have a Great Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
At work getting in some overtime

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
Scandle: Some things we just can't get away from. I was listening to Joyce Meyer, TV evangelist, one day who said we need to learn how to say no. Obviously, with your Mom and your son, you have to do what you have to do. However, look for ways to de-clutter your life (schedule). I've come to learn in my advancing age that less is really a whole lot more....Hugs!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Hugs to you Scandle. I know how you feel.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
Oh....Scandle...tai chi is great for stress control. Have you mastered controlling your chi? Try to meditate It may help. If not, ask your instructor if he/she has dit dat gao.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
I wish it were as simple as money, BLT. :-( Between moving my elderly mother last week, handling multiple responsibilities in my volunteer positions and now dealing with one of my kids' major health issues, I'm not surprised that this stiffness has settled in.

I study Tai Chi and find the loosening exercises we do help, but it required me to get out of bed. Thanks for your suggestions.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
Scandal: Stress is a bitch and I am not going to pooh pooh your concerns away whatever they may be. I find that when I get like that, I just get up and start doing something or turn on the tv and watch something I like and that usually puts me back to sleep but for the most part I get up and begin my day which is why I am on her early sometimes. Also, you might consider a few yoga poses which you can find easily on the internet. If it's money, in my case which it usually is, nothing fucking fixes that until I get some....LOL...have a great weekend anyway. I will be thinking of you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I'm dealing with a lot of stressful situations in my life right now and it seems to have settled in my mid-back. Woke me up a little after 1:00 a.m., then again at 3:30, and now I can't get back to sleep. :-(

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 666   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early