Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 200  Next »
161 to 170 of 1991
User Details are only visible to members.
Same as PG laying awake too much stuff going through my brain ,OMG I'm driving myself crazy ,need a vacation ,to get way from it all

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7717 posts)
been laying awake since just after 4 so decided to go ahead and get up. Can't do much though without waking everyone else up so reading or playing on the computer seem to be what I will be doing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
Up early this morning for some great morning sex, now that we are both showered and clean I will be leaving for work shortly. He gets to chill a little bit before he leaves for work.

HAPPY HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL, for me its Merry Christmas to all.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
only got home a short while ago and since i waited, it's time to wrap wrap wrap the gifts...

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12123 posts)
Noon and I just woke up - praying to the friendly skies I was just tired and not getting .........no, I can't even say it. Shake it off, Shake it off, sha sha sha shake it off.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3221 posts)
Sun rise on this the shortest day of the year, WINTER SOLSTICE. Now I don't have to get up early to see sunrise.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Off to catch a plane . . . . thank God not back to China only to Chicago!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(385 posts)
I want to be one of the first ones to wish Tiggr and Kibb a Happy Birthday ,Go for it guys

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7717 posts)
letting it sink in that im a sexygenerian today

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
There is a good joke in there some where about draining your pipe but I'm too fucking tired to be witty.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 200  Next »
161 to 170 of 1991
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.