Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   127 to 136 of 1024   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NCal, could you make a separate topic for that sort of conversation? Personally I just want to know why people woke up early, not a huge debate.

I woke up a bit early this morning because Trooper snuggled up to me with a hard-on like an iron bar.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19352 posts)
Sweet Lou.....long time, no see. Hope all is well.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
Ridiculous. I won't waste keystrokes typing out more than that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21926 posts)
VA the Death Master file starting in 2011 does not have all the deaths sent to it from all the states. Its a new option given to the states.

This is the Death Master file that is accessible to private industry.

The feds go out and collect those deaths certificates from the states on the Feds dime that the states dont send in and put those deaths into a separate Death Master file that is available only to the government entities, such as public Universities.

The Obama administration is slowly severing the ties between government and private industry science and research.

What is even more scary for us in private industry is that the most recent United States life tables are missing numbers for the first time ever..making them useless.

The government is concentrating all research into the government and Universities. This is being done only to expand the size and power of goverment, so that the next scam like global warming will be believed by the public.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Hey Lou! Hope life's treating you in grand fashion!

I woke up early because I had a scary dream, and because I set my alarm early.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9574 posts)
Good morning everyone! Just dropping by to hoping everyone has a kick ass day. Heading to work.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1054 posts)
I already provided you with a link to a detailed year-by-year breakdown of death reporting to the Death Master. It does not support anything you just said and instead supports what I said. The downward trend of reporting began around 1980 but reporting never got much higher than 90%.

I didn't bother to read the rest of your drivel. I'm sure it is of comparable quality. You make things up and then double-down. You lose and anyone capable of opening this link can tell that. Defending your ridiculous statements only further demonstrates a complete lack of comprehension of the topic at hand.

% of deaths recorded by the SSA:

Before 1960: 0. ZERO. 1960: 5.3 1961: 5.8 1962: 17.0 1963: 36.0 1964: 37.3 Etc 1970: 65.0 1980: 91.9 1990: 75.3

socialsecurity. gov/policy/docs/ssb/v64n1/v64n1p45.pdf

Do you work for a company that does things in the area you describe? Possibly. Parking lot security perhaps....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21926 posts)
What is even worst since our communist president had he strong arm propaganda minster take over the CDC to stop the talk of Ebola and the diseases the Mexican are bringing across the border, the CDC is now publishing incomplete life tables that are useless to those of us in private industry.

What does this mean? The legal industry, the life insurance industry, the banking industry all depends on the up to date life tables on the United States population that used to be available from the CDC.

The communists that are running our country are doing everything they can to centralize all science into the Universities and the government where they can run such scams as Global Warming that is now being used to destroy much of the private energy industry..so the government can control the energy production in our country.

Scary big brother big government Orwellian stuff. Are you paying attention yet?

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
heck, since we are all OT anyway… "LMAO! What a stupid post!" Dude! Pot. Kettle. Black.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
JW: whatinheck all this gobbledygook has to do with getting up early in the morning? Oh never mind maybe that's another thread…

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   127 to 136 of 1024   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early