Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
12 to 21 of 2076
User Details are only visible to members.
Venicegal, you are one fine skirt.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
RonKathy, you bring up an important fact, people talk. I checked out your profile and you are a couple that is active and meeting people for you will be easy compared to us SM. Your profile is one that I can see you having a choice of the cream of the crop.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Chezde, first I want to say that while I can't see your pictures or profile, the ones of yourself I have seen on your profile pics are those of what SMs should look like and be like. You seem very fit. Second look at NG and he needs to be on an old persons site. You are correct, I don't like him. Third, this is a fuck site, not a dating site, I just don't get those who do. Fourth, I'm here to fuck, my profile is worded PG but my mind set is XXX. Lastly, that post of yours was very well written.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
"I had a skirt tell me my profile name should be OneNastyGuy."

Well I can't imagine why she would say that when you call us gals such endearing names. (rolls eyes)

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3001 posts)
"You act like I'm a bad guy." Oh, I disagree. I'd guess for the most part that people just think you're an idiot.

Best of luck to you though. I'm sure you'll reap what you sow.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12187 posts)
Shady and a Troll. God damn! You'all act like I'm a bad guy. I had a skirt tell me my profile name should be OneNastyGuy. I'm here to play, screw being sweet and kind.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Shady,

Something I learned very early in the LS; you'll always be disappointed if you expect others to act as you would act. So, while I agree with your post, I also believe that in response, Karma straps on her 15" spiked dildo and if you get lucky you get to watch her wield it.

...Another 48 year old guy acting like he's 12...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12187 posts)
Ok, So I am not up so early responding to the thread here.... and when or if I do respond to these type of behaviors, it's usually with a tongue in cheek type of post. However, as a SM I need to weigh in on this one. The initial gay comment earlier is totally inappropriate. One, because I feel to be a part of this lifestyle you need two key characteristics - a open mind and a non judgmental view. If you don't possess at least these two things you don't stand a chance of success, perhaps not only here but probably anywhere. People are here for all different reasons. That's why there are the colored indication lines on our view page and the "looking for" box in our profiles. I get it that we all have opinions and the forums are exactly that, a forum to voice an opinion or view on something. But in my "opinion", this one was out of bounds.

Second, the comment was aimed at someone who is genuinely a Nice Guy. As a newbie here myself, he and several of his close friends, have welcomed me and even guided me a step or two along the way. So this particularly resonates with me as not only something negative about a friend, but also contributing to the continued struggle SMs have to be regarded as genuine and decent guys here.

There are a few (SMs) on this thread who get it and have commented appropriately - BLM, Sir, NG and thanks guys for your class act... So I am posting here and I hope to represent in that regard too.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(391 posts)
So why did you name yourself One Good Guy if you are soooooo naughty and bad? Mix message much?

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3001 posts)
"While everyone invests in Gold, I have invested in lead."

When I read this genius make that little post (just 20 days ago), I had no idea that he was referring to damn *balloons*! Also, never realized just how prophetic this would turn out to be.

Just feeling a little historical at the moment.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3001 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
12 to 21 of 2076
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.