Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 200  Next »
112 to 121 of 1993
User Details are only visible to members.
I did a steps and miles retrace with no luck. It could still be around somewhere, or be found by someone. If not, my happy thought is that two years ago, this would have upset me for weeks. Now, thanks to the miracle of pseudo-science, I was able to realize how kind and helpful people tried to be, how lucky I was to have the piece for such a long time, and maybe even get a little bit excited to find a similar piece to the one that has gone missing. So there is that!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6251 posts)
Peg pray to your Mom ,good luck finding it

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8232 posts)
good luck finding, peg.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12809 posts)
I NEVER post in here, but a pendant that my Mom gave me when Iwas in my 20's fell off last night, and Iam going to try retracing my steps to see if I can find it. I am hoping for a little help from St Anthony, or at least the staff at ShopRite

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6251 posts)
Ok I got all" My Stuff" done .I should get a ATTA GIRL for that today ,I was moving at the speed of light . Now on to work tonight .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8232 posts)
Busy day ahead for me, too, Inez. I hope yours goes smoothly.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11725 posts)
Thinking about all the" STUFF" ,I have to do today

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8232 posts)
if I am up early , it means only one thing , I have woody and it needs to be stroked .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
fell asleep on the couch and woke up, decided to wash "just a few dishes"

now waiting for sleep to come again.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12809 posts)
More like "up so late".....

.....just getting to bed. Had 3 couples over for a little after party. I'm so fucked up....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25270 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 200  Next »
112 to 121 of 1993
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.