Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of us make our first appearance here at 5 or 6 am. Do you work that early? Are you just an early riser?

I work out every 2nd day so I get up at around 5:30 to do so so I can be finished in time to start work. The other days I go for a bike ride.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
1 to 10 of 2079
User Details are only visible to members.
About to waltz out to the gym.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
No rest for the wicked here.. gonna be a busy day

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6112 posts)
Up early to watch a fabulous sunrise, so now we are at Perkins have breakfast. What a great weekend. It truly is the simple things in life that makes life so wonderful.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(105 posts)
I can't fucking sleep. Had a great meet earlier, had a blast, and now I just can't fucking sleep.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I have a feeling early tomorrow morning I may be posting "just getting to bed, to sleep".

.... For OneGoodGuy, check out cagefight.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(105 posts)
@Fun: isn't your niece a little too old for you? ;^)))))

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2953 posts)
Thank you RonKathy, it is a beautiful day here today and said pier is always a great place to go. :-)

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1121 posts)
"I was up to take my niece to work"

Whenever I've dropped my "niece" off at work, it's usually after I was "up" for an hour or so. Ba. Da. Bump.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Today I was up to take my niece to work and upon coming back got to watch the sunrise with a nice cup of coffee this morning from my fathers. Enjoying the sunrise and looking forward to having family time today then seeing a very special and dear friend and enjoying spending time with another couple for a night out and dinner and drinks. .

Thank you to all the kind fora friends for you kind words and support with the nonsense that followed after my post yesterday.

For OGG, I invite you to message me as an adult to discuss why you do not like me and see if we might be able to be civil. If not that is your right and I would respect that.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1121 posts)
888 (Allen), you sound like a lucky man. I have respect for the boundaries of the committed couples. Enjoy your coffee Mrs 888.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
1 to 10 of 2079
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.