Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of us make our first appearance here at 5 or 6 am. Do you work that early? Are you just an early riser?

I work out every 2nd day so I get up at around 5:30 to do so so I can be finished in time to start work. The other days I go for a bike ride.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 199  Next »
1 to 10 of 1987
User Details are only visible to members.
Getting ready to head to the airport

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(203 posts)
Early morning meetings (not THIS early) getting a jump on the day.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2992 posts)
I have a home full of guests ,my daughter and my 2 grandsons from Jersey are here ,one of her G/F and her two kids, Inez is taking off for the next two days ,Every one going for a boat ride and some fun on the water . Capt .Inez at the helm .We will do some water skiing My daughter is very good water skier why not mommy taught her years ago Now the grandkids . Will be a fun day~ Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7014 posts)
Decided when I woke up as I do almost every morning at the kids old get up for school time 6am, that since Trooper wasn't here I would just go ahead and get up instead of tossing and turning for an hour. Of course this was after going to bed at 12:30, and being up at 1:30 and 4:30.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21078 posts)
Ok D.D. that's good that its ok . When was the last time you had a blood test ,your body could be lacking something ,if your not feeling well see your doctor ,don't put it off stay health oxoxo Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7014 posts)
Inez, thanks hot your concern. I had my blood pressure taken and it was all good btw.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(849 posts)
I was at work by 2:30am...so I'm thinking, yep, your plan for sure. Much better.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(203 posts)
Same here, early morning bedtime fun, he cooked breakfast this morning and we are about to have our together shower time together, We may need another cause of us getting soiled again if you know what I mean. :-D

North Port FL
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Getting in trouble early today

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(203 posts)
DD , Have your blood pressure checked ,and any nose bleeding lately ,Better yet see a doctor ,don't be messing around with your health ~Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7014 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 199  Next »
1 to 10 of 1987
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.