Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of us make our first appearance here at 5 or 6 am. Do you work that early? Are you just an early riser?

I work out every 2nd day so I get up at around 5:30 to do so so I can be finished in time to start work. The other days I go for a bike ride.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1472   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for that VA.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(528 posts)
Even though we've long abandoned Sears for most other purposes, their appliance centers are still our choice for appliances.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22610 posts)
I've been up for 3 hours stressing over stupid appliances. What an inane thing to stress about.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(528 posts)
Inez ill never go blind I have the eyes of an eagle.......ate my carrots as a kid lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9506 posts)
my commute with drive to whichever train i catch is 90 minutes minimum, more often 2 hrs each way. the drive in last friday morning took 52 minutes. (VERY light traffic). much as i love Gotham, far as i can tell commuting is only going to continue to get monumentally worse as the infrastructure continues to fall apart and between the moronic politicians and the NIMBYism there just is not the will to work on rebuilding--anywhere. there's talk of shutting *down* transit "for a short time" to "fix" the switch that was supposedly the cause of the most recent SNAFUs. sadly time to explore different work options. i just don't see a bubble gum & paper clip repair fixing these major issues.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6734 posts)
My husband takes the Long Island rail road in ,that's just ok ,but the smallest problem can throw thing off ,and the monthly is over 330 a month .After he gets to Penn station it the subway to lower Manhattan ,he works construction Hes a union Steam Fitter foremen .Im good 20min car ride and Im at work Im spoiled Ok hope your feeling better Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
no i *try* to commute on mass transit.

but the past few weeks have been unbelievably horrid to the point i *did* drive in & park--OMG the expense!--just to be able to get to work

if i had to drive every day they'd be coming to take me away shortly thereafter.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6734 posts)
I told you ,thats bad you go blind from doing that

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
stroking my morning wood

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9506 posts)
NJNY do you drive into Manhattan every day ?.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1369 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1472   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early