Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shy if you love science you would be completely into what we do for a living. The knowledge and data that is in the life insurance industry is so far beyond anything that is available in medicine.

Framingham is like a horse and buggy to what we are working with.

And we have a honest man who owns the lab, who cares about the integrity of the science that the lab puts out..that is beyond rare.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
You have me completely enthralled you know! What a strange infatuation to get involved with on this site. Actually, the ONLY thing I find myself involved with on this site..lol. Keep the updates coming and give the Mrs. a great big hug. Job well done guys!

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shy no nothing in the pubic as of now. How public is up the what happens next. The lab we work for has a very unique valuable data base that everyone wants to do things with.

This guy came in with a lot of money wanting to co author a study with the research team.

My job is to look at his previous work to see is its kosher. Its kind of like looking under the hood of a car to see if all the parts are there and they are connected right.

When i find something missing or in the wrong place i then point that out to the Mrs and the research team. They then find out what it means.

No one knows the owner of the lab does this. Most people just take the cash and dont care.

This fraud that this guy is doing in court as a expert is the wost i have ever seen.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Wish I could be a fly on the wall for that conversation! You have me addicted to this story. Is there anything online I can read about it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Oh look...

No clue has an alternate profile...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17931 posts)
Shy mrs is on the phone right now, talking to the owner of the lab and an attorney..this SOB has been screwing people for 20 years.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Too excited to sleep so up and showered and waiting for the hotel breakfast to be put out. I have an hour left to drive and get my keys in about three hours so maybe I will do a little research on phd serial killers to pass the time.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
You must love what you do, it sounds amazing and rewarding! When is all this supposed to happen?

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shy oh man this slime is going to die. The owner of the lab is a devote Christian and bring the full weight of the lab down on people like this..plus he dared to try to scam him and his business.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
ncalcouple

Good for you and protecting others! Nice to make your acquaintance. Sounds like this slime is going to get what's coming to him.

Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 932   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early