Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I walk across the street to go to work.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18033 posts)
" 3-4 blocks to actual school"

yeah ours have 7 and 12 miles to school walking really isn't an option, or riding bikes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19629 posts)
My 16 year old doesn't have to be at school until 10 am, and she is out about 3. She walks, as we live about 3 blocks away.

The Kinder kid goes in at 8 and also out at three. We drive him, he is about 5 blocks.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18033 posts)
Mine rode the daycare facility bus to/from school. When they were few years older Mom dropped them off at a "parent's approved drop off point" where they met up with their friends and then walked the 3-4 blocks to actual school and rode the bus back home.

Next week, I am really excited to be keeping 2 of the grands and taking them back and forth to nursery school. I will have to get up earlier than I am used to..

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4284 posts)
Our girls take forever it seems to get ready, while the boy gets more sleep and is still ready to go on time. If mine rode the bus we'd have to be up an hour earlier and I enjoy my sleep.-Mrs

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(60 posts)
thank gods i only have one, who takes the mom- or dad- bus, depending on whose day it is.

couldn't imagine coordinating schedules; bless the parents who do.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5394 posts)
ours rode the bus home until this year. Wasn't bad (other than it took close to an hour) but it was all 5th and under kids, some of them good friends of our children. But since I have to pick the older one up, I'd be gone when the younger gets dropped off by the bus so I pick her up, we run errands or do homework in the middle school parking lot.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19629 posts)
our kids never knew what it was like to ride the school bus. I rode one until I was in high school and some of the craziest shit I ever saw was on that bus. none of it good.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6060 posts)
@pirategrl we drive ours as well. If they rode the bus they would have to be outside at 6:30 which is just too early.

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(60 posts)
our younger has to be at school at 7:40, we drive them to school because she would have to get on the bus at 6:12 and wouldn't arrive at school until 7:25. We thought that was a bit long to be on a bus and a bit early when you're in K-5. Older has to be at school at 8:40 but we drop her off when we drop off the younger because her ride on the bus is almost an hour and a half (she would get on the bus as we left with the younger) AND she as a 6th grader would be on the bus with high school age kids. Not a fan of the system so we do car duty.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19629 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1131   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early