What the hell are you doing up so early : Swingers Discussion 20887110261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not really up early :) going over to feed the horses, then time to start errands and housework for the day.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17007 posts)
Heading into work.....Have a very awesome day everyone!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(842 posts)
@ JayC cool beans, we have vanilla friends that we know from florida that are from there. Have seen lots of pictures and home movies of Alaska. I just assumed you where cruising from there as the port of call. Nice people all around the Alaskians we have know... Have a blast :)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
@sed yes we were avid boaters, but never out far enough that you couldn't see land. The thought of being stranded on a cruise and getting sea sick or it sinking or breaking down totally freaks me out. We did get our boat sold finally . Craig's list of all places I was very surprised. and now are into bicycle riding as a weekend hobby. We like urban exploring with the bikes and shooting pictures of stuff we see along the way.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Oh wow, really FF? I thought you guys were into boating? and you have a phobia of cruise ships?

We're selling the Bass boat, looking into a boat that can go to places like the statue of Liberty (from New Jersey) etc...that he can also use for fishing.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Fin - Holy Crap Bat gurl is what I feel like! Thanks buddy! Staying a month and not doing the cruise thingy either! It's a super secret squirrel surprise to see my child. Going to be doing the AK thing so a little of this and a little of that so I have to pack for everything! SIGH! Hopefully see a Moose or two! ha ha

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(842 posts)
@jay-C :) holy crap batgurl , depending on the length of stay. That could be taxing to say the least. Have a fun trip for sure. Wave at sum Russians too if'n you see some.

Baggage fees be damned, cruise dressing up is part of the fun of it. So I've been told, I have a cruising aka cruise ship phobia and have never been on one.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Fin - I am flying to Alaska.....thought I was going to have a couple days off to take care of this before I left but things changed and now feel like I am scrambling which I hate!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(842 posts)
@ Jaysee, Good morning. You flying or driving? That makes a world of difference for us when packing to travel.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
Been up since 5a.....Trying to get all my stuff together for my vacation next week. Someone please come over and help me pack!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 528   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early