Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
11 to 20 of 2079
User Details are only visible to members.
OT; Up early to have bloodwork, then off to AutoZone to get oil, oil filter, than air freshener for some quick auto maintenance before shit, shave, and shower for an early afternoon meet. Not everyone thinks I'm a bad guy.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Lady (and the Tramp), how I reply to SFs vs couples are different. I like your profile and pics as well. You two are a true swingers couple.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
OT:

I get up every morning about 5am and fix coffee for The Mrs, give her a kiss and see her out the door for work, as she does the same for me on her days off. The dog and myself go from the side deck door to the front door and open it to reveal a full glass door, where we patiently wait to give our last morning viewing of the woman we both endear, making her way down the lane to start her daily commute.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
Venicegal, you are one fine skirt.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
RonKathy, you bring up an important fact, people talk. I checked out your profile and you are a couple that is active and meeting people for you will be easy compared to us SM. Your profile is one that I can see you having a choice of the cream of the crop.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Chezde, first I want to say that while I can't see your pictures or profile, the ones of yourself I have seen on your profile pics are those of what SMs should look like and be like. You seem very fit. Second look at NG and he needs to be on an old persons site. You are correct, I don't like him. Third, this is a fuck site, not a dating site, I just don't get those who do. Fourth, I'm here to fuck, my profile is worded PG but my mind set is XXX. Lastly, that post of yours was very well written.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
"I had a skirt tell me my profile name should be OneNastyGuy."

Well I can't imagine why she would say that when you call us gals such endearing names. (rolls eyes)

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2953 posts)
"You act like I'm a bad guy." Oh, I disagree. I'd guess for the most part that people just think you're an idiot.

Best of luck to you though. I'm sure you'll reap what you sow.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
Shady and a Troll. God damn! You'all act like I'm a bad guy. I had a skirt tell me my profile name should be OneNastyGuy. I'm here to play, screw being sweet and kind.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Shady,

Something I learned very early in the LS; you'll always be disappointed if you expect others to act as you would act. So, while I agree with your post, I also believe that in response, Karma straps on her 15" spiked dildo and if you get lucky you get to watch her wield it.

...Another 48 year old guy acting like he's 12...

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 208  Next »
11 to 20 of 2079
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.