Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 739   End
User Details are only visible to members.
saw a rabbit run thru my yard..............gave me pleasant thoughts

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6985 posts)
Speaking to a very near and dear friend who is overseas and it is the afternoon for her.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Thank you for those who wrote me asking about the transplant. As of 9:39 last night the last we heard was that the surgery was a success and the patient seems to be responding well. I'm at JFK right now with my team and we are waiting to hear if we will be flying to Italy or staying in the states. Been a long week but I love what I do. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Flemington NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
@SweetKitty: Now that is a kick ass awesome job. If you ever get stuck waiting anywhere near Orlando, PBI or anywhere in the south Florida area and you need a break in conversation from your colleagues, hit me up and I will come and chat with you if I can in an unsecured waiting area. I will hit you up with my number when I get the new phone next week. In case you missed it, the other is a RIP....LOL...I hope that child's body accepts the organ successfully. You are an angel!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3984 posts)
I realize it's your line of work, but still, that's a pretty noble and fulfilling reason to be up so early.

All of my asshat-laden comment an innuendo centered around traveling organs just flew (pun intended) out the window.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
After getting up at 4:00am currently at Tampa Airport in Florida waiting for a heart to be flown for transplant for a young child in Texas (I'm a flight nurse for an air ambulance company). While it's always a sad thing to hear bad news, when good can come out if it makes my job is so very rewarding.

Flemington NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion I DVR'd. Aside from the technical glitches and the women being so skinny, it's a good way to kill time until my scheduled workout at 8:00 am.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3984 posts)
Making collard greens for the church potluck on Sunday. I think I am going to make some potato salad too and pick up a cooked chicken from Sam's Club.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3984 posts)
"Both you two have a great night"

I'm sure it would be better if you were sitting between us sharing drinks in a dimly lit booth rather than sandwiched between our posts in this fora. Alas, all work and no play for you this trip. Perhaps next time...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12368 posts)
Please fly down to NOLA. I can use some nursing. Strictly funny business.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 739   End
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early