Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the hell are you doing up so early
TOPIC: What_the_hell_are_you_doing_up_so_early
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of us make our first appearance here at 5 or 6 am. Do you work that early? Are you just an early riser?

I work out every 2nd day so I get up at around 5:30 to do so so I can be finished in time to start work. The other days I go for a bike ride.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
1 to 10 of 1973
User Details are only visible to members.
Not actually early now, but I woke up at 5:16, had a horrible time getting back to sleep. Now I have a horrible headache.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21057 posts)
My sleep over guest needed a oil change and breakfast (My 3 yo grandson) LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
We are up early today to head to Gunnison Beach for some nude sunbathing. He is a regular there, this will be my first time.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(478 posts)
Our brains are still on EST. We had a very early dinner and fell asleep at 5 pm; woke up at 4:30 am.

I feel great!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Slept in two hours this morning. Its only 0630. :) Time to go get a load of hay to feed the eating machines.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(409 posts)
I really kind of slept in this morning ,and I'm feeling just "DUCKY " .Be well every one

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Finally finished uploading pics back to the revised/new profile (after reformatting them to work better with the site). Ugggg

Alarm going off in 2 1/2 hrs.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
RESTING. I get up early every morning no matter what. Working on garage project every other day and resting today.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I'm more of a slow started in the morning ,more of a night person ,I'm running on full power about 8:00 pm

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
it's very rare that i'm not in "tune" in the morning

<---"up" in the mornings

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10899 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
1 to 10 of 1973
TOPIC: What the hell are you doing up so early
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.