What the Eff is wrong with some people : Swingers Discussion 220594
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat the Eff is wrong with some people
TOPIC: What the Eff is wrong with some people
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
So someone maybe two weeks ago posted what I thought was a perfectly legitimate post which both sort of expressed disappointment with some people, and a request for help if anyone could right? (for the record, I don't know them and have never conversed with them) Almost from minute one, up until as we speak, some people seem compelled to ridicule them for it. I guess in my circles those of us in the lifestyle are a group of like minded folks who have each others backs first and don't ridicule and mock folks who may have used bad judgement and had an unfortunate thing happen as a result. So glad i am one of those Yankee city people who supposedly have no manners and are supoosedly not there for people when they reach out for help.....some of you really need to get real and grow up

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 468   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are there Lines in the boxes for those Switches? If so where did they send them?<br />

if the wire is there it may be the case , if not Somebody made a mistake when they were looking at the wire Schematics.<br />

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
This hasn't caused us to remodel, but our house has a fewlight switches that do nothing at all! We asked theelectrician why he put them in without hooking them up to anything when the house was built, and he said they were there in case we ever felt we needed additional switches in those spots. WTF?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
Somebody must be bored.....

LOL

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You

just

had

to.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Look how much fun we can have with one dumbass abandoned thread.....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
We've absolutely said the same thing, VA. And yes it does add to her seduction of both of us.

Cayne, I'm glad you see where we are coming from with the comparison, b/c sometimes people will say, "you remind me of..." and there really is no way of knowing why or how. But seriously, both of you come across as other-worldly and just floatingly sexy and sensuous and sensual and in touch with your sexuality, almost in a sort of spiritual way (in a good sense of self way).

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
One major difference Gina:

This lovely lady always seems a little unsure of herself and seems to be unaware of just how attractive and sexy she is.

If she happens to read this (as she has wandered into the fora once in a while), I hope she understands that this "fault" of hers is much more a compliment than anything else.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Sexus,

That sounds like an experience best avoided.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I'm truly flattered. This lady sounds lovely.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 468   End
TOPIC: What the Eff is wrong with some people