Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What the Eff is wrong with some people
TOPIC: What_the_Eff_is_wrong_with_some_people
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
So someone maybe two weeks ago posted what I thought was a perfectly legitimate post which both sort of expressed disappointment with some people, and a request for help if anyone could right? (for the record, I don't know them and have never conversed with them) Almost from minute one, up until as we speak, some people seem compelled to ridicule them for it. I guess in my circles those of us in the lifestyle are a group of like minded folks who have each others backs first and don't ridicule and mock folks who may have used bad judgement and had an unfortunate thing happen as a result. So glad i am one of those Yankee city people who supposedly have no manners and are supoosedly not there for people when they reach out for help.....some of you really need to get real and grow up

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 48  Next »
1 to 10 of 477
User Details are only visible to members.
16 snorts

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
You. Just. Had. To.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12692 posts)
An old favorite of a post....

ELK GROVE VILLAGE (AP) - Newly declassified documents have revealed that Israel suffered a severe problem when it came to foreskin disposal in the wake of the 1948 War of Independence which ultimately led to, of all things, a series of social clubs in the Chicago area.

In the 12 years following the war, hundreds of thousands of males were circumcised by the Batshit Crazy party. However, what to do with the foreskins became a serious concern. "Israel is a small country, and unless needed to raise the level of the Dead Sea, we don't see anything that can be done with them." the previously sealed report stated.

The documents revealed that a plan was briefly considered to stuff them all into the caves at Qumran once all archaeological work was completed. In the end, however, they were shipped to the United States in 1960.

The shipped docked in Chicago and the contents shipped to a hospital in the suburb of Elk Grove Village, where they were adopted by the non-white Sicilian couple Patty and Marty Perks, who molded them to form an obnoxious lump. They struggled for some time as to what to name the lump before settling on an androgynous portmanteau of their own names.

"We were surprised as to how lively the lump soon became" said Rabbi Schlizes Weiner "One day it was crying like any normal baby, and the next it was insulting people.

The lump became one of the first users of the Internet, annoying people from almost its inception. The first hate email was sent from Mr. Perks to Internet inventor Al Gore, telling him with no obvious appreciation for the irony that he was "a iliterat fool."

As the lump got older, it invested heavily in Cadbury Adams. In an effort to conceal it's own breath, which resulted from the verbal diarrhea it regularly spewed, it became a major proponent of the use of the breath mint Certs.

"If you have no Certs, you're nothing." was an early slogan for Certs. While the campaign was not extensively used, the lump of foreskins has continued to repeat this slogan in other contexts worldwide. After opening a series of social clubs where new members are tested with verbal abuse and quizzed about their hatred of anyone the lump hated, it has gradually become a successful businesslump.

53 years from its Genesis in Israel and subsequent Exodus to the United States, the lump still resides in the Chicago area, and little has changed with respect to its habits. It Judges people on a regular basis and ignores arguments based upon Numbers. Certs, insults and verbal diarrhea are still the order of the day.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24786 posts)
Whenever I say that to my wife, here retort is "Wanna list?"

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19501 posts)
Did someone say "cheetohs"?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
Pass the cheetohs and dr pepper....

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4964 posts)
Ironical, to say the least.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
Repeat of my post about 5 down:

You

Just

Had

To

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24786 posts)
A walk down memory lane, with one of the most ironic OPs in forum history.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12692 posts)
Are there Lines in the boxes for those Switches? If so where did they send them?<br />

if the wire is there it may be the case , if not Somebody made a mistake when they were looking at the wire Schematics.<br />

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 48  Next »
1 to 10 of 477
TOPIC: What the Eff is wrong with some people
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.