What kind of lighting do you like during sex : Swingers Discussion 42404
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat kind of lighting do you like during sex
TOPIC: What kind of lighting do you like during sex
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Adds that to the list of "Pics to take next time we take pics"

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Does it really matter what kind of lighting when you're the one wearing the blindfold?

Just askin'.

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
strobe light!!.. you should try it once.. it's pretty fun, but your neighbors will wonder what going on.. lol

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We have a separate bag just for all the candles we like to bring along.... Just enough to see by, not so much that it ruins a sexy atmosphere....

The thing we most dislike about lighting, the flick of the bathroom light when somebody has to excuse themselves and the room gets blasted by white light. 3-4 more candles solves that....

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
I thought it was a funny story, but it wasn't funny enough to post twice. I hate when that happens.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
CouplelookingPA....I once went through a field sobriety test because I was too embarrassed to tell the lady cop the reason I drove through that stop light happened to be I was getting a blow job at the time. Those red and blue lights are a definite mood killer.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
CouplelookingPA....I once went through a field sobriety test because I was too embarrassed to tell the lady cop the reason I drove through that stop light happened to be I was getting a blow job at the time. Those red and blue lights are a definite mood killer.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
You are correct you would not want to be left alone in the dark with the three mothers who rule the earth...the mothers of darkness,sorrow & tears.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
All you need is blue fire and howling wolves. Watch out for the three sexy women if they are alone though, you might get more than you bargained for.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
We definitely love candle light...when we entertain we always have several candles lit. If it's raining...the candle light adds an erotic effect...reminds us of Transylvania.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: What kind of lighting do you like during sex