What is your preference : Swingers Discussion 44993
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is your preference
TOPIC: What is your preference
Created by: Schwing31
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's assume that all of these options include great sex at some point.

A night out with lifestyle friends in a regular club.

A night at a lifestyle oriented club.

A night in your or another couples home.

Of course we want to know why you prefer that option.

I choose the night out in a regular club with lifestyle friends. I find there is a more relaxed atmosphere and the subtle flirting that goes on in these settings to be more interesting to me than the "lay it all on the line" approach I've seen at the one lifestyle club we've been to so far. You know what the rest of the night is going to involve and the slow build up really drives me wild.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We did some shocking Friday night in New Orleans. We walked in the club with another couple and at this time we had already paired off with the other spouses. We hung out by the bar and listened to a cover band while flirting, dancing and enjoying ourselves. There was a group of guys who had just gotten in from Ireland hanging out next to us getting an eyeful and joking with the ladies. The Irish group asked where to go next and we directed them to a few clubs that are know as the wilder clubs on Bourbon Street. A couple of hours later we ran into them on the street and I started talking to them while the lady I was with was kissing her husband. The guy's eyes got very large and he asked "What's going on there with your girlfriend?" I told him it was okay if she kissed her husband. Next, he tapped her on the shoulder and asked where we were heading now. She got a twinkle in her eyes, winked at him and said "We are going fuck." then turned around and we walked away.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I would take the night out to a vanilla club. It is great fun to confuse and shock the vanilla people. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
Ditto Poly:) We've always had the "away from the house rule", but did try it once. Never again :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
We've never had the chance to do options 1 or 2...anyone game to show us the way?? ;)

We've done option 3 and have found that nice, but I love the social scene so could see how that would be a real turn on for me. And people watching...love that too.

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Option1 followed by 2. Unless they were also truly good friends and then we'd just rather a nice evening at home.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I would go for Option 1 and then Option 3!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
LOL just reread my post and I really should have hit spell check before sending! I hate it when my mind is faster than my fingers(ahhh a whole new thread) LOL! Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We like all three for the same reasons you listed as well. If all 3 options were open for the same night though.....Option 1 it is.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Schwing, Not fair....lol I like all three, just depends on the mood! LOL Night out at a regular club can lead to some intense flirting and the anticipation! Night out at a lifestyle club, you can lay it all on the line and be as adventurous as you please without offending MOST people in atendance! Night out at a friends house for the intimate encounter with one or two other couples that you know you really click with! ahhhhh so hard to choose...lol so I won't! hehehehe Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Let's assume that all of these options include great sex at some point.

A night out with lifestyle friends in a regular club.

A night at a lifestyle oriented club.

A night in your or another couples home.

Of course we want to know why you prefer that option.

I choose the night out in a regular club with lifestyle friends. I find there is a more relaxed atmosphere and the subtle flirting that goes on in these settings to be more interesting to me than the "lay it all on the line" approach I've seen at the one lifestyle club we've been to so far. You know what the rest of the night is going to involve and the slow build up really drives me wild.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What is your preference