What is your best or worst newbie story : Swingers Discussion 224241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is your best or worst newbie story
TOPIC: What is your best or worst newbie story
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new two the lifestyle and when people find out how new we are, they always start to tell us stories of their NEWBIE experiences. Hubby and I enjoy the stories we have heard. We have heard all kinds of stories.

What I think would be fun is to hear some of your newbie stories. Oh, this isn't your best or worst story of encountering a newbie, but a best or worst story from when you were a newbie.

I think it will be a hoot to hear of all the different encounters one has as a newbie as it will give all of the newbies out here in forum-world a base line to gauge their experiences on.......I mean there is nothing more reassuring than finding out there are others who had a similar 'weird', 'cool', 'yuck', or any other type of experience.

I can't wait to read all the stories.

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
our first experience was with a nice couple who stayed our friends until now. We do not speak to them much anymore because they are very active in the ls and all of their friends are pretty active in it, and we aren't...but they are great people. It was ummm....awkward. First thing, at that time they had a no kissing on the mouth rule. And, for the record, I did adhere to this. However, he told me after that she was becoming upset with me because I was kissing him everywhere else but on his lips. I mean, they said no kissing on the MOUTH. Your nipples aren't attached to your mouth. Maybe they are in Austin? I dunno LOL. Had fun, he was much too passive for me though. Fuck me. But don't pet me, I'm not a cat LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
SW, if you don't mind me saying so, you look very hot in that new picture.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Our very experiences were single males and we were very lucky. They were all great. Our first couple experience was a disaster. The fella of the other couple was very serious. We met them for dinner and he barely cracked a smile even at our best lines. We thought maybe they were just nervous even though they had experience so we agreed to meet again.

Big mistake. Mr. SeriousFrowner turns into Mr.Intense once we hit the bedroom. I went to brush my teeth and came back in 90secs. to find him totally naked and waiting for me. It went downhill from there with him not saying one single word to me. He really just wanted a blow-up doll and not an active partner. Mr. Cincy and the wife had a good time but robot sex with no give and take and no chatting or laughing is not my cup of tea. We wrapped things up quickly and I vowed to go back to single men. We eventually found a few couples that worked out.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
SW is that a new picture of you? Very nice.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry Ernesto is not there anymore!! Hope he left of his own accord..... No sensual massages!! Might make us think twice about going back to RoofTop. The place is still a dump from what I hear......we always liked the Crowne Plaza in Hollywood, right on the intracoastal...... Yes! That is my man standing next to the shark at one of the beach stores.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Our very first experience in the lifestyle was one of those jump in the deep end type of things. I am the type of person that needs to know if this is something we are going to be able to do without thinking about it for 6 months then 'get to know' someone for another 6 months and then at the time of actually 'doing' it find out this isn't what we wanted to do.

So we find this couple to meet for dinner. They lied about their ages, he was one of those guys that had been in the lifestyle for 27 and knows everything. He was an ass and talked about how he knows how to please the ladies.

Well, hubby and I were more at ease about the whole thing than they were. It was great for us, we were turned on by the other playing. If we could have other partners it would have been an incredible experience. However, the ass and the insecure kinda was a buzz kill, but otherwise, we knew this was what we wanted to do.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We actually saw him there last March although he wasn't working there. He has opened his own massage business in Hallandale Beach. Will have to have him work on Mrs. nit sometime.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(481 posts)
My last massage with him was in August, 2012. I'm sorry to hear Ernesto is gone. He was one of the best things about Rooftop, IMO, although I did have fun there with other people a time or 2 or 3!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Scandle....Ernesto has been gone for about a year now. We were there a couple of weekends ago and there wasn't anyone giving massages. Big disappointment for us both.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(481 posts)
hotirish and nit, I've enjoyed Ernesto's techniques at Rooftop, too!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What is your best or worst newbie story