What is the CORE appeal : Swingers Discussion 48923
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is the CORE appeal
TOPIC: What is the CORE appeal
Created by: gentleinutah The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like Gentle needs to take a road trip *WEG*

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
For me there are so many reasons for this lifestyle.

I have always been the wild one of the group. The one who has to get people having fun. I enjoy being able to be sexually free and open to flirt and whatever it is I feel like. The fact that I am a bi female who enjoys women to much to not have them, but love my men also. I couldn't not have a life partner who is a male. I tried for along time to be the straight girl and devoted wife. I felt caged. In talking with my hubby I learned he wouldn't mind at all. Go figure !

So my core would have to be that it set me free to just be me. Let me out of my cage. All I know is that gawd I wasn't a twin or PA would definately be in some trouble..lmao...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
This is not the first time I've seen this question posed and therefore pondered it. I really admire the people who can come up with a well thought out reason. I fancy us as reasonably intellectual but whenever we try to figure out our core reason it comes down to this. He had a fantasy, she ultimately said what the hey, she set it up and we've just continued with it. Somehow we can't get beyond that analysis. Could it be we have underlaying guilt? Not they we can identify. We just can't figure out anything more intelligent than we like to. At least there's something about me simple and uncomplicated. For anything more in depth, please see SandJ's statement about cats in the screen name thread. That works too.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
For John and I, it comes down to this. We've always looked at sex as being FUN. We've also liked variety. I was single until I was 30, so I had plenty of time to "sow wild oats". But I still found myself looking at both men and women and wondering what it would be like. I finally found a man who thinks the way I do, so we swing.

We absolutely love sex with each other, but we also like the exploring and newness of having multiple partners. We like the adventure that goes along with meeting new folks and playing with them. Susan

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
As soon as we get to have some we'll let you know Utah!....

Whitestone NY

Username hidden
(204 posts)
I think the core appeal to recreational sex is knowing it doesn't mean any more than two people making each other feel good. I like kissing, and I know several women I can have a two minute tongue wrestling match with and know we did nothing but burn some calories and lower our blood pressure a bit. I like giving and getting massages, and know several women I can get naked with, oil them up, and rub them from top to bottom (remember, when it comes to the legs, rub the front and outsides from bottom to top and the inside and back of the legs from top to bottom or you risk damaging the valves in the veins and arteries, which can lead to blood clots) and know we did nothin but give each other a couple of hours of pleasure and relaxation. I know two women I can visit and if neither of us is in a relationship (even casually dating someone...one of our rules) we will or won't have sex. If we do, its just two people giving each other pleasure. If we don't, we're just two friends having tea and watching bad movies or listening to great jazz.

Knowing where you stand with the person you are having sex with is a great comfort. It makes you feel like you are with someone you can trust without having to answer to them for every little thing that goes on in your life.

But thats just me. I don't have sex with people I don't trust, and someone that doesn't want to get to that level won't have sex with me, no matter how attractive I find them or how much they say they want me.

Well, there was that one stripper in Federal Way, but she was a friend of a female friend that I trusted VERY well, if you know what I mean.

And the Korean woman I met at the bowling alley a week after I moved back to Michigan.

And the two German women I met at Alstadts that first Thursday i was in Germany.

OK. There doesn't have to be that much trust for a one night stand. But for repeat encounters...

lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What is the CORE appeal