What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months : Swingers Discussion 2065341081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It could, it could....Hey, you live in a glass house, don't you? *as he tosses a stone up and down in his palm.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Touché It'sbeen. But, couldn't the same be said for you and a certain Florida lass? Bazinga!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
No, sir. I believe you were scurrying off to research cupcake recipes so as to provide the trifecta of Mrs. Cincy faves.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
And BT - weren't you just chatting about PG...Oh wait, yeah, that's like every thread...Bwah ha ha ha... ;-O'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Bayou - I enjoyed Prometheus too.

On the "to see" list:

1. Total Recall (loved the original!) 2. Looper 3. Trouble with the Curve 4. Taken 2 5. Seven Psychopaths

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sounds like the 4 and yes, 5 letter games!

Weren't we just chatting about MLT sandwiches earlier Cincy??

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Who are you? Why am I against this wall? Why won't my arms move? Where's Buttercup ?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Hey peeps, we are now repeating posts in the same thread from just two months ago. This is somehow very sad. We're better than this.

Howdy, Mr. BT.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Who are you? -Inigo Montoya No one of consequence - M.I.B. I must know! -Inigo Montoya Get used to disappointment - M.I.B.

Hello Ms. Cincy - BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Prometheus.

IMO, Ridley Scott "undid" the last decade of shitty, made for the masses Sci-fi crap that seems to spew out of big-budgeted Hollywood like old faithful in one single, violently polarizing attack on everything you know and hold dear about a franchise or story.

There is no middle ground with this film. You either get it or you don't. You either talked about it, or you bitched about it. You saw the message for what it was, or didn't get the memo at all.

I love it when I'm so enamored by a bit of celluloid (even if it's now digital) that I see it at least twice in the theater and then pace like a worried father on prom night waiting for the Blu-ray to be released so I can dissect it even further...

On a different note, I'm finding all kinds of good things on Netflix lately. If you haven't seen "Jeff, who lives at home", it's a really touching story about how everything is connected. Even a pot head, his over achieving, hot headed brother, and their mother that just wants to find something fulfilling for once.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 125   End
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months