What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months : Swingers Discussion 2065341071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 125   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bayou I have no desire to see any of the movies on that list. I did like the original Total Recall but haven't seen it in years. Last one I saw in the theater was snow white and the huntsman. Not a great story line but the queens costumes were to die for.

MMW-liar liar liar! MM-get back witch MMW-I'm not a witch I'm your wife but I'm not sure I want to be that anymore MM-you never had it so good MMW-he said true love!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
Mrs Cincy...I'll bring the lovely (and she is lovely) Pandora and some freshly made baked goods...All you need to do is keep bringing the sexy. *MWAH!

;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Why, Mr. Bayou, I believe you made me blush. May I direct you to the euphemism thread? Or perhaps just straight to Ohio along with your lovely bride?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Although it is an oldie, for the first time I watched Same Time Next Year and just loved it. I also watched Behind Enenmy Lines and enjoyed that as well. Haven't been to the theatres in quite sometime, but would like to see The Master.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Scincy, I've been off the grid for a minute. No particular reason, just lost track. How have you been. BTW, that is one of my favorite movies. Introduced it to a playmate the other night.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Go Bayou go! Lol!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
I'm not an SM, but I WAS a professional baker for several years and have been an attention whore my whole life...

I can bake your cupcake Mrs Cincy, and frost it with flair too.

There doesn't have to be any innuendo in that statement to make it true, but take it anyway you like. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
It's been, now, you're not gonna get all angry about SMs running around attention whoring are ya? As for the glass house, you realize that there rock in your hand is your second, right? ;-)

Ms. Cincy, you know I'm a master cook, not a master baker, but for you, I'm willing to learn.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Bayou.

OK, wait on Total Recall, same!

See Looper - Excellent, I loves me some time bending movies.

Dredd - really? I have heard it's more true to the comic than the POS thing Sly did.

I really enjoyed Eastwood in Grand Torino - but then again, it had guns too! LOL

Thanks

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
It's...

Total Recall. Wait till it hits netflix or Redbox. It's really that awful...Makes the original look like 2001 a Space Odyssey. Looper. Please please please GO SEE THIS FILM!

Add to your list Dredd. Honest. See it in the theater. You'll kick yourself if you don't.

The others I haven't seen yet, so I can't comment on them. Pandora wants to go see Trouble with the Curve. I'm weary of any film that stars Clint Eastwood and doesn't co-star a gun. ;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 125   End
TOPIC: What is the Best Movie (and WHY) You've Seen in the Last 3 Months